Where are you From ?

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
Sophie said:
Vicks said:
Toronto, Canada - and yes, my city is safe to visit. :smiley:
off topic : why did you say that about your city ??

I live in France !
cuz its the thing with the sars.....lol....

well...ima from so cal....best palce to live......=)
I didn't hear about the sars, can you tell me what it is ??

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
socal is great, but norcal is better. :P

i'm from california. originally from norcal but living in socal at the moment because i go to school in san diego. :cool:

Sophie said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
Sophie said:
Vicks said:
Toronto, Canada - and yes, my city is safe to visit. :smiley:
off topic : why did you say that about your city ??

I live in France !
cuz its the thing with the sars.....lol....

I didn't hear about the sars, can you tell me what it is ??
0o0o0o rite cuz u live in france...well....its this virus from china...and if u get it...u die within like three or four days...and so it was said that eople form toronto died form sars....lol..sorry

The possibility of actually getting SARS and dying from it is so very small that it's silly people are actually making themselves scared. Besides, people don't necessarily die from it, you can get better.

Vicks said:
The possibility of actually getting SARS and dying from it is so very small that it's silly people are actually making themselves scared. Besides, people don't necessarily die from it, you can get better.
I also think ppl are too scared !

Vicks said:
r u shure??

i know they don't have a cure, but by precautions, i meant that flys were canceled, ppl contaminated can't see others....

Back