Where are you from?

OneFishTwoFish said:
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
Haha, so I can see by your av. You like The Dodgers? i hated baseball, and yet, my parents would always make me go with them to see The Dodgers or go to the Staples Center to watch a basketball game. Grrr. :hmm:

Bufflias said:
You NY people are so lucky! I love Manhatten. ^_^ I live in California, in the bay area.
really? i live in the bay area too! south bay. santa clara to be exact. where in the bay area do you live?

MVhunny said:
im from new orleans, louisiana....but i live in MASSACHUSSETTES.
Where in Massachusetts? And how's the weather over there? Cuz I was at this one college fair, and saw this college that i thought looked interesting, and it's in Massachusetts. It's Smith College...ever heard of it?

Marlene said:
New York...the city that never sleeps...home of the naked cowboy in times sq...knock off's galore..marc jacobs...yellow rat bastard!...broadway...and just about everything you want...we're jsut serverely lacking honest...nice people though... :marlene: when you live 20 minutes from the naked cowboy...you have reason to holler... ;)
eh... do you know if michael kors lives there too? ^_^

i LOVE naked cowboy. i actually saw him across the street and he had his guitar over his ass so he looked completely naked. it was f***ing cold that day too. :lol:

knockoffs! haha, canal street. ;) and of course TRL MTV. My 15 minutes of fame.

too bad i don't live in the city. hmph

Joyie said:
My sis ran over my foot with her PW again. :hmm: And this time, there were five kiddies in the car... OUCH.
poor joyie... ouchers... hope ur foot gets better!

NANCE! i remember that! I DID see yer yellow sign! twas VERY VERY bright!

Back