• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other countries

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Natalia said:
Hey, I spent years working in bars in England. You don't get drunk easily, but you guys sure do drink a lot! You should be proud of it. Australians always brag about how well they can hold their beer, but the English can drink ten times more without passing out!
[post="982428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Mja, I don't really agree lol

the Brits can't drink at all... Well, in England it may look like they can drink but that's because your beer's like piss ... i'm sorry to say it but it really is haha

when I go out in Antwerp I often see Brits in bars and they're always soooo verry wasted... but that's just because Belgian beers are the only good beers :P and they're a bit heavier than Heineken-felgercarb and s*** like that but they just think "ooh, a beer is a beer" and they drink "Jupiler" or "Duvel" or ... like "Heineken" and "Budweiser" so after 3 drinks they start getting noisy, bein' irritating...

so... if you CAN'T drink, DON'T

I must say that i'm a good drinker (but i don't know wether that's something to be proud of :P)

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Mar 15 2005, 06:55 AM']Mja, I don't really agree lol

the Brits can't drink at all... Well, in England it may look like they can drink but that's because your beer's like piss ... i'm sorry to say it but it really is haha

when I go out in Antwerp I often see Brits in bars and they're always soooo verry wasted... but that's just because Belgian beers are the only good beers :P and they're a bit heavier than Heineken-felgercarb and s*** like that but they just think "ooh, a beer is a beer" and they drink "Jupiler" or "Duvel" or ... like "Heineken" and "Budweiser" so after 3 drinks they start getting noisy, bein' irritating...

so... if you CAN'T drink, DON'T

I must say that i'm a good drinker (but i don't know wether that's something to be proud of :P)
[post="1259528"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
:lol:
I'm saying that in comparison to Australians (and Americans) English people are GREAT drinkers. In Australia the men think they are fantastic drinkers and drink more than anyone, but the truth is they drink less than anyone! Also, the glasses are smaller here.

I'm from Italy... my city is about 90 minutes far from Venice... it's a lovely place: green countries, fresh air, rivers which gurgles... so I suggest to come here. It seems to be in Heaven!

Back