Where Are You Going To Watch The Season Premiere?

Where are you planning on watching the season premiere at? Are you going to watch with a bunch of friends or will you be watching solo? any alias parties?? :D

i haven't really decided yet. i may make my friend watch it with me...but she doesn't really like alias...i know i couldnt even imagine ;0) but if she doesn't...then i guess i'll be solo!! i'll probably just grab some popcorn...lock my door and sit in awe :D

i'm locking myself downstairs or i *might* watch with my mom but she knows that if she or my brother interrupts i will throw the microwave out the window. ^_^

I have to watch Solo. I get to mad when people start talking when I'm sooo into it. But I'm sure I'll be calling people as soon as it's over!! Until then I'll be locked it my room!!!

Most likely at my house, but maybe at my friends house. I got another one of my friends watching Alias now! Yay! I'm excited. Two friends. That's awesome. I showed her "TBT" and parts of "Phase One" and "The Telling". I'm so excited that she's gonna watch it. But right now, probably at my house, hyperventalating and taping it and killing anyone that interrupts me. I'll probably unplug my phone as well.

Angel said:
I have to watch Solo. I get to mad when people start talking when I'm sooo into it. But I'm sure I'll be calling people as soon as it's over!! Until then I'll be locked it my room!!!
I get like that too, which is horrible of me because I talk to people while they're watching TV. They're just not allowed to talk to me. ;)

I don't have anyone to call, so I'll have to come here and talk to all of you guys. :D

Thank Irina my parents will be out of town that weekend so I will have the house to myself. I will be watching solo in the living room!

At home, on my bed, watching it on *my* tv...hehehe...and if anyone interrupts, I will not be a safe person!!! Then again, the only other people in my house are my parents, and they'll either be asleep or watching it as well!!

I will be in front of the T.V. with the door locked, ignoring everyone who wants to talk to me. Of course, I will have given them a pleasant warning ten minutes before: the person who interupts me while I'm watching the premier of Alias dies a painful death!

Patomac said:
I will be in front of the T.V. with the door locked, ignoring everyone who wants to talk to me. Of course, I will have given them a pleasant warning ten minutes before: the person who interupts me while I'm watching the premier of Alias dies a painful death!
WEE!! Painful death!!! I'm sane...really...hehehe... :woot:

Every Sunday night is an Alias "party" at my house. I've got like 5 or 6 of my friends hooked and every week, whoever can come does. It is so fun. But they all know too well not to talk or I will bawl them out during the commercials. :D

Back