Where Are You Going To Watch The Season Premiere?

I will start off alone in the living room on the couch with a blanket and Skoot. My parents will be out of town that weekend so I don't have to worry about anyone bothering me.
I might end up in a corner in a fetal posistion having a seizures or talking to myself. It all depends on how the episode goes. Im pretty sure Ill end up with a broken tv. Its all up to JJ!

My mom says that she will watch it with me but i made a bet of 5 bucks that she wouldnt.She always starts asking me stuff. :smiley: :D I mostly see ALIAS alone but when i want to tell me sisters to watch it with me i get into trouble cause my mom tells me to see it alone and to keep the things i want to say to myself cause other people dont like alias as much as i do and it pisses me off soooooo much cause i cant even talk to my friends about it.I feel like a weird-O :angry: .Oh well. :smiley:

lol its pretty exciting...one more day!!! TOMORROW!!!! ahhhh i bet tomorrow and the rest of today goes by soooo slow....i think that the best thing to do is to not think about it...but that is nearly impossible!!!

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll love ya tomorrow...its only a daaaaay aaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaay" hehe

i think i'm going to watch it solo...none of my friends watch it....they don't appreciate the good things in life ;0) i'll be in my room clutching the remote(for recording purposes) maybe with some food...i dunno though...i might not be able to handle food lol...depends on how mad it makes me ;0)

Even though my sister is in the hospital I will watch Alias . . .

Not for Vaughn, since I don't think he's hotter than Sark . . .

I'm mad at Vaughn for marrying a new woman . . . but I'm not a S/V or S/S shipper neither am I a S/W shipper. I'm independent. I just want what's best for Sydney . . .

The only couple I root for passionately is J/I . . . not because I think Jack is hot, but I love him with Irina . . .

I can't wait to find out what happened to Sydney while she was 'missing' for almost two years.

i'm definitely NOT going to eat food... i'd either choke on it or throw it at the tv 

Same here, I need 2 grab the tissue box, and turn up the volume as loud as possible. I'm watchin it @ my house like usual. My friends and i were gonna have a party, but then we decided we'd drive eachother insane, if we did.lol :D

Back