Where Do You Go

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: Where Do You Go
Author: Carolyn (SexciVaughn14)
Disclaimer: I do not own Alias or any character whom are linked to Alias, JJ Abrams and Bad Robot have that claim
Genre: Romance
Length: 18 chapters
thanks Janet
wheredoyougo.jpg

Chapter 1:

“Mike, how can you not come with me?” Sydney pouted.

“Easily, I want to watch the game” Michael Vaughn told her simply.

“But” Sydney forced her bottom lip to quiver.

“You know Syd, that trick hasn’t worked on me since we were in first year university” Michael tossed a pillow towards her.

“But Mike, this is my wedding we’re talking about here” Sydney stomped her foot.

“I know that Sydney, and I have helped with the wedding for the past four months, I can’t stand thinking about it any more” Michael groaned.

“But I thought you woved me” Sydney put on her baby face and spoke with a tone that a 16 year old would use while trying to steal the car from their father, not a 34 year old about to be married.

“Syd” Michael rolled his eyes, “I am not coming. Why don’t you call Will?”

“I want you to come” Sydney shrugged.

“You want me…instead of your fiancée?” He eyed her curiously.

“Yes” Sydney nodded firmly.

“Shouldn’t he have some final say in what music is played at the reception?” Michael propped his head on a pillow.

“Nope” Sydney shook her head.

“Oh…why?” Michael grinned.

“Because, he has crappy taste in music…you know that as well as I do” Sydney crossed her arms in front of her.

“Are you implying that you don’t want the Hamster Dance played at your wedding!?” Michael couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh shut up” Sydney groaned, “That was once!”

“It was the engagement party…he played it at the engagement party!”

“I know” Sydney shuttered.

“And then there was Eric and Nadia’s wedding” Michael continued.

“Ok…lets not” Sydney put her head in her hands, sighing in defeat.

“He had them play that Bloodhound Gang song…or whatever their called…” Michael laughed and began humming the song.

“Stop” Sydney groaned.

“You and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel” Michael sang.

“Oh my god!” Sydney laughed.

“Hey…he’s your fiancée” Michael began laughing.

“And you know, from experience that he can have zero say in the music that we play at what is supposed to be the happiest day of my life” Sydney pouted.

“Yes, and you can go do that all by yourself” Michael averted his eyes back to the television screen.

“I need male advice” Sydney perched herself on the edge of the couch.

“Call your dad…or Eric” Michael shrugged.

“When did my best friend start to totally suck?” Sydney whined.

“About the time the game came on and you wouldn’t shut up” Michael took a sip of his water bottle.

“That was harsh!” Sydney chuckled softly.

“I know” Michael nodded, “But seriously Syd…please, either just sit down and chill with me, or go find someone else. I really just want to chill at home”

“Fine, if I do that, will you take me out to dinner?” Sydney slid off the arm rest and onto the couch itself.

“Fine” Michael nodded, “I will take you out for an evening of fine dining”

“You know, Mike…McDonald’s is not fine dining” Sydney smirked.

“Yes, thank you for that reminder” Michael rolled his eyes.

*~*

“Alright, we’re going” Michael put his jacket on.

“Thank you” Sydney followed suit and put her jacket on, since the move from Los Angeles to Vancouver, British Columbia it seemed like she was constantly wearing a parka.

“Uh huh” Michael nodded as he held the door open for her.

“Thank you” Sydney slipped out as she heard the ring of her cell phone, “Two seconds”

“Yup” Michael nodded as he locked the door.

“Hello?” Sydney answered.

“Guess who” Will’s voice filled her ear.

“Hey!” Sydney grinned, her voice becoming more high pitched as she spoke.

“What are you doing?” Will asked her.

“I’m just going out to dinner with Michael” Sydney told him as she and Michael walked towards his car.

“Oh, do you think I can steal you away?” Will asked her with a sly grin.

“Um…I dunno…I kinda just wanna hang out tonight babe, I mean…Mike and I hardly even see each other with all the wedding stuff” Sydney told him.

“Oh…ok” Will sighed, “Will you be home tonight?”

“I have no idea, but I’ll call later” Sydney promised.

“Okay, great. Love you” Will smiled.

“You too” Sydney nodded and flipped her phone shut.

“An emergency?” Michael glanced at her.

“Just Will” Sydney told him.

“Oh, so an accident” Michael laughed.

“Shut up” Sydney rolled her eyes, “I’m hungry”

“So we’re still on?” Michael asked her.

“Why wouldn’t we be?” Sydney cocked her head.

“Well…you just never know when Will calls”

Carolyn,

You HAVE to PM me when you update this! It looks really good! I can't wait to see what happens! :D I don't want her to marry Will. I hope she breaks it off soon! :P

Thanks for the heads up! :smiley:

:woot:

~Anja

Carolyn,

You HAVE to PM me when you update this! It looks really good! I can't wait to see what happens! :D I don't want her to marry Will. I hope she breaks it off soon! :P

Thanks for the heads up! :smiley:

:woot:

~Anja

that is great
but i don't like the whole swill thing
can i be kept on the ppm list please??
guys, lets face it...i may <3 angst, but i hate Swill...and Sixon....Sarkney on the other hand...lol, this IS sv

Oh this looks good!!! I can't wait to see how this plays out either!!! Can I please stay on the PM list!! Thanks!! :smiley:

Great start. I'm interested to see where this is going, since Sydney and Vaughn are obviously with other people. Thanks for the PM, and please keep me on the list!

Wow, I hope Sydney cancels the wedding. I want Sydney to be with Vaughn. Great story and thanks for the PM, please keep me on the list.
(y)

this is awesome!!! i love s/v as best friends, but i want them to be more soon too!!! and dat's cute, vaughn helping her plan the wedding, i hope syd calls off the wedding, we all know she belongs with vaughn. nways, great job and update soon and pm me please!

Back