Where do you live?

Lauren

Cadet
:D Hey guys! I'm really bored and since other people didn't like my pole about Canadians, I'm making a thread where you can come and tell other people what it's like to live somewhere else.

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. It's usually nice here at this time of year. It is today too. I was outside almost all day so far. Yep :cool: Canada's a great place to live ^_^

That's pretty much all you have to put. :smiley:

I live about 50 miles outside Chicago. Sometimes you need both the heater and the airconditioning in the same day. It will be 70 degrees one day, 45 the next. And it's windy (though that's not why Chicago is the windy city)... like, really windy. It's 50 degrees right now. But besides the fact you need a car to get anywhere in my town, it's pretty nice. You can find just about everything here... except a body piercing place (I want to get my belly button ring changed and I can't find a place)!

I live Normandy, France.
And today was a sunny day ! This is not the south of France, so the weather is not always nice but we have beautiful landscapes !
I live close to the sea ! but i only swim in swimming pool, b/c the seawater is often cold !
If you come in France soon, tell me !

I live in Aruba ... an tiny island in the Caribbean, located just in front of the coast of Venezuela ... if you see on a map, its only a "dot" ... lol ... Anyways, its sunny almost every day of the year ... it rains whenever it wants too ... but usually during the last 3 months of the year ... we have white sand beaches, and crystaline blue ocean all over the island ... ;)

Alias_Gay said:
I live in Aruba ... an tiny island in the Caribbean, located just in front of the coast of Venezuela ... if you see on a map, its only a "dot" ... lol ... Anyways, its sunny almost every day of the year ... it rains whenever it wants too ... but usually during the last 3 months of the year ... we have white sand beaches, and crystaline blue ocean all over the island ... ;)
you're lucky of having sun everyday ! Could you show us a picture of your place ? So we could dream ! :lol:

I live in Queens, one of the boring boroughs in New York City. Its like a Long Island wannabe except the people have the city attitude, and its only 20 minutes away from the city. :D Shopping and movie shoots! YAY!

ARUBA, GoGo?!?! Hrm, I love white sandy beaches and crystaline blue oceans.

Hrm...I want to go to a collage in CA...away from New York's crud weather. Everyone is really laid back there, that's why I love it. I'll probably start complaining that people are too laid back and slow, like I did on the summer I spent with my cousin in Fisherman's Wharf (hold on...wharf? hrm was that what it was called? must go find frigde magnet!)

Well i live in Aguadilla,Puerto Rico the best thing is that ther is really good surf wich i sometimes compete and when i dont surf i play softball for the school team.Things get a little boaring in P.R but its okay. :cool: :smiley: :D

Man, I wish there was a beach near here! I HATE being landlocked! I mean, we have beaches near Lake Michigan, but they don't even come close! I miss the ocean so much. I lived for 11 years in lower CT (near NYC).

I live in Ann Arbor , Michigan. The weather changes all the time. 20 one day, 60 ther next, then 20 then 80. Changes all the time. Too many liberals here too.

Existentialist said:
Man, I wish there was a beach near here! I HATE being landlocked! I mean, we have beaches near Lake Michigan, but they don't even come close! I miss the ocean so much. I lived for 11 years in lower CT (near NYC).
YOu live by lake michigan???

Hope you like these:

aruba.jpg

arubabeaches.jpg

hotels.jpg

Where I live?

A small town in Eastern Kentucky near WV. With a small population and many small stores and businesses but no malls. Bad schools, bad hospital facilities, and a bunch of crooks but not as bad as other towns near us. Country areas with lots of trees and forrests. FARMS. Warm weather in summer but very cold weather in winter. Lots of snow. And we're not HILLBILLIES!! LOL!

Back