Where do you live?

Nova Scotia. It's soooo nice out today, it makes me so happy. :D

I am hopefully going to the Dominicain next year, those beach pictures are making me jealous!!

I live in Wethersfield, CT......but soon to be Storrs, CT since my sister and I just got a permanent apartment near UConn where I go to school. It's an alright place to live. But once I graduate school, I'll be moving out of the state either to Florida or Arizona for graduate school.

Vicky :smiley:

I know, Kara! I was like, "God, I wanna live there soooo much!" but then I was all like, "Only a couple of years until I move out of my parent's house to California!" :D I can't wait! I'm obsessed! Today was nice wasn't Kara?

I'm a Brit chick! from the actually quite sunny at the moment (shock horror!) ENGLAND!
i live outside London - got lots of fields and narrow roads! LMAO! love it here though, wudn't change it!

*~Loz~*

Kara said:
Nova Scotia. It's soooo nice out today, it makes me so happy. :D

I am hopefully going to the Dominicain next year, those beach pictures are making me jealous!!
Nova Scotia that's so cool. I wanna go there.

I live in Wethersfield, CT......but soon to be Storrs, CT since my sister and I just got a permanent apartment near UConn where I go to school. It's an alright place to live.

Hey, are you going to UConn? I have a friend who's transferring there...
And I used to live in New Canaan... know where that is?

Nova Scotia. It's soooo nice out today, it makes me so happy.

Nova Scotia that's so cool. I wanna go there. 

Why would you wanna come here..? LoL, Nova Scotia's so boring! There's like, nothing! I've lived here all my life! Meh..

Kara, you're coming on our road-trip to California when I turn 18, ok? Me and Lorna are going. I'm gonna drive;)

You all live in cool places! I live in a place called Brunswick, Ohio, it's 20 minutes south of Cleveland! And no it doesn't rock like Drew Carey says! It's a pretty good population say like 50,000 ppl! There's farm areas and city like areas. I go to a shitty private gifted school! And my house is in a really nice part of town!

I wanna go to LA to see my grandparents, and i get to go to Europe 4 like 4 weeks with my Aunt and her kids! YAY!

boo ohio state is right! i like in baltimore. i love it. i go to penn st though which is why the anti-osu sentiment exists...

I was born in Houston, Texas. I love it there!! there are tons of people, and tons of sun. When I was three we moved to Oregon. I now live in a small ton outside of Portland call Boring ( named after the founder of the town). I hate it here. The closest mall is half an hour away. The only thing that makes it bearable is my friends. We still go visit relatives in Texas occasionally.
You are all so lucky!! I would love to live in France, or Spain or in the Carribean, but instead I'm stuck here in Boring, Oregon, daydreaming.
-Amber

Back