Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Calgary

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i live near windsor, but me and law are gonna live together when we get older :lol: so i'll be in toronto.

jack said:
i'm confused. i do not live in canada
You gotta be a Cannuck to get it!

Hey Ally-Gator... do you like the Cannucks? Cuz the Leafs can kick their @$$ anyday :P!

Oh and Jaimie... Tim Horton's RULES!!! lol

ALIAS_RULES said:
jack said:

Hey Ally-Gator... do you like the Cannucks? Cuz the Leafs can kick their @$$ anyday :P!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM HORTONS AND KETTLE CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
jack said:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM HORTONS AND KETTLE CORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol... yup! Let's take over all the kettle corn and Tim Horton's around the world! MUAHAHAHA lol

ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
jack said:

lol... yup! Let's take over all the kettle corn and Tim Horton's around the world! MUAHAHAHA lol
yes! :viking:

Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
jack said:

Then we'd open

BRAND NEW

Tim Horton's! lmao

ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
Bradhadair said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
jack said:

Then we'd open

BRAND NEW

Tim Horton's! lmao
lmao! our own Brand New Store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we'd open a Billy Talent store!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... well I'll run that one so you don't HAVE to like AMY :lol:

and we'd open A Linkin Park store... ooh and General Punk Rock store...

(one question: where do we get this moneY) lol

Bradhadair said:
YES! and arash can come too! lmao he can run one of our shops if he wants.

no one steal our ideas <_<
he can run as many shops as he likes! And if anyone steals our ideas... we'll Sydney Kick them!

I live in the Goulds of Newfoundland! I think i'm the only newfie on the site actually...calling all newfs! if you're out there give me a pm... might know ya!! or related...lol (a newfie joke sorta.. big inside thing) anyways ... Go Newfoundland!

Melissa ^_^

Alias_bestthingsinceslicedcheese said:
I live in the Goulds of Newfoundland! I think i'm the only newfie on the site actually...calling all newfs! if you're out there give me a pm... might know ya!! or related...lol (a newfie joke sorta.. big inside thing) anyways ... Go Newfoundland!

Melissa ^_^
lmao! Newfies rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back