Season 5 Where is Nadia?

Does anyone know where nadia is? she was mentioned in the first episode but never shown and during the opening credits, she wasnt listed as a regular cast member....so i was wondering if anyone knows what the deal is because it would be silly to just have her on for one season! she is her sister for goodness sake!

She is in a coma... Sloane talked about it a little bit. They had to put her in a coma because she was all psycho zombie last year and then Sloane had to shoot her.

i know she is in a coma but is she going to be in season 5 at all? did they basically kill her off too?

Last I heard she may be returning for a couple of episodes, but she will not be a regular this season.

I don't even like Nadia, never have...but I did think it was a little odd that all she got was a small mention in the first episode after what had happened to her.

I liked Nadia, but I dont mind that she is gone. Like Lauren, she was good for a season, now lets bring on some new characters! :D

Nadia is now in the handy little box called "Unwanted-Plotlines-Because-We-Grew-Tired-Of-Them" in the ABC and the writers' office. ;)

I think it's silly, introducing Nadia then killing her off this way. =/

i think she'll come back when they want to bring rambaldi back into the plot lines. till then i guess they dont want all the complications so just put her aside:(

Nadia is now in the handy little box called "Unwanted-Plotlines-Because-We-Grew-Tired-Of-Them" in the ABC and the writers' office. ;)

I think it's silly, introducing Nadia then killing her off this way. =/

hahahah! that is hilarious but at the same time soooo true! but it was nice for weiss to have a girl friend but i guess since hes leaving and sydney has all the family she needs (with the baby and a husband and blah blah blah)..... there really is no point to nadia

I read somewhere she was only to be in 3 episodes this year.

According to the prophecy Sydney was supposed to kill her. Maybe the writers are just sticking to the story they wrote a few years ago?

They said during the premiere that she was still in the induced coma so I am thinking that as soon as sloane manages to get himself out of his cell her is going to go and find an anectdote...pry asking syd for help but she will be looking for clues as to why V died...perhaps her not helping sloane in a way will prevent her from saving N thus killing her? Long shot but it could work...

I think that they just don't have a storyline for her. i know I myself was tired of Nadia. But with Vaughn dead and Weiss leaving, they don't need her as a bridesmaid or a girlfriend. So they leave her open in case they can come up with something.

Back