Where is Suzi (hotpot)??

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK guys so suzi ain't been around since last friday and it's really not like her to be missing - especially on sunday when new alias is on. me and eva are really worried about her..........at first we thought maybe the storms kept her home but surely she should be back at college by now.......then we thought perhaps her computer died - but there is always the library and PMs. Where is she???? we don't know but we wanted to start a thread so we can talk to her in her absence!!!

"SUZI"
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>"SUZI"</span>
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>"SUZI"</span>

maybe ur just :ill:
hope ur not :stretcher:
please don't say ur never coming back! 🇳🇴
while you are gone me n eva are like this - > :depressed: :depressed:

come back my twin and eva's skipbuddy :sadangel:

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please be ok!!!!!! We are so worried! :chatchairs: Jems and I were discussing what could have happened to you! Hopefully you are on a break or something that you haven't told any of us! <span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZI!!!!</span> come back asap ! We hope you are ok :smiley:

Awww - you are the only two who seemed to notice I had dropped off the planet AA -

Actually - as you both know - my fiance was in an accident on Sunday so I was by his side in the hospital the past two nights. Thankfully, he is doing okay now :smiley:

*group hug* :D

It wasn't an auto accident - he was helping my brother roof my mom's house and he fell off when the ladder he was trying to get his feet on blew out from underneath him causing him to fall about 12 feet onto a cast iron table.

He is very lucky though - he's able to walk and has feeling in all of his limbs. He was released from the hospital tonight.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone :smiley: It's good to be back at AA :D Home!!

Back