Season 5 Where is the ship going?

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
Why did they capture Sydney and take her to that ship? Where is the ship going? It must be going somewhere or is it just floating there in the big ocean ? :P

When Jack interrogated Dr Desantis I think he said something like "Where you daugther is, is not important, what's important is where the ship is going" (I could be wrong about this one)

Any theories on where the ship is going?

I don't think that the ship had a specific destination...I think it is constantly on the go so they can't be found. Like the airplane that had server 47.

well i was watching titanic last night and i realized that the water color/weather from titanic kinda looked like the weather/water color from horizon. maybe their in the northern atlantic? but then again water is a darker blue depending on how deep you are

If the ship happens to be a super tanker, I can tell you one thing, it most likely won't be docking. They anchor off shore and pump the oil to smaller tankers that go to the ports. So if she's on a super tanker, she won't be getting off unless she's airlifted.

Maybe its just going for the horizon...

or else delibrately floating in the middle of nowhere making harder for it to find Sydney

Dr Desantis says "Where she is does not matter, your consern should be where she is going"

So maybe the ship has a destination?

Yeah your right the nursery is in Hungery... But why the big tank ship just for å trip to Hungery? :blink:

Maybe its suposed to go the location of 'The Horizon' ?

Yeah your right the nursery is in Hungery... But why the big tank ship just for å trip to Hungery? :blink:

Maybe its suposed to go the location of 'The Horizon' ?

don't forget that she can't fly, in the eppy she said to renee that it was her last week "of flight"......
so the people who abducted her knew that..... so the ship
but it's weird that they need a ship like that!!!!!!!!

Maybe the tank ship is harder to find for the CIA. Irina knows how they work, and what equipment they have, maybe that is an answer to the 'big boat question" :P

I sound really stupid right now, but my friend keeps saying it's Africa that Syd's going to because at the tip of Africa, there is a dessert/savannah/platau thing that is called Horizon. (Horizon is where people that are in this one religoin go to purefy their lives and worship and most of the time women have their babies there........

And there it has also one of the largest SAFTY and STORGE system in the world......

Hollywood actually did something by biology. You can't fly once your in the final trimester. It is dangerous for the baby. I would assume the are going to the nursery that Irina set-up wherever it was. I don't think the ship had anything to do with the CIA tracking and was only because Sydney was in her final trimester.

Back