Where is Vartan's ring ?

Is this the pic you're looking for?...The ring is on her left hand, I tried to find a pic where you could see it better, but I could only find this one...

080403_garner_intouch.jpg

Cheers ;)

Inês

you're welcome ;)

I remember seeing an article from a magazine that had a pic of Michael wearing the ring and one of Jen wearing it too when she was walking Martha (just like the one above).I tried to find that article but I don't remember where I saw it :confused:

;)

Inês

inethitah said:
you're welcome  ;)

I remember seeing an article from a magazine that had a pic of Michael wearing the ring and one of Jen wearing it too when she was walking Martha (just like the one above).I tried to find that article but I don't remember where I saw it  :confused:

;)

Inês
[post="973887"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That wasn't from a a magazine, that was just a member of The Palace, when it was at MSN Groups who put the two pics together. I'll head over and get the pic for you.

ETA:

Click here for pic.

I know isn't that so adorable. His Father gave him that ring it's the french cross. so him giving it to Jen is a big deal.and she's been wearing on her ring finger.

Actually, MV had two rings, one with the cross and the other had a stone. The one that JG was wearing on her left hand last summer was the ring with the stone. The ring he wears now most all the time appears to be the one with the cross.

Back