where would you most like to go to?

Blackhairedsam said:
if there isn't there is bound to be a wetherspoons....

i want to go to america...never been
[post="1196652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wherein a host awaits
to guide and reveal
an array of beauty
and joy...

I'm from downunder and I've been to Great Britian, Switzerland and France.
I'd love to go back to Switzerland and go to the US and Canada in winter so that I can See real snow and maybe even an ice hockey match!

hmmmm i really wanna travel round like the carribean and like all those islands and stuff like jamaica and all that.

i plan to move to New York for a while

i'd love to move to california too

and me and my friend r gonna travel round aus in a ute when we finish skool

oh and i wanna go to africa...my bro in law lived in africa for years....im so jealous!

places I've been: San Diego, Ventura, Heast Castle
places I have yet to go to: Miami, Australia, New York, Chicago, and any great ballparks that aren't Dodger or Angel Stadium (particularly Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the new home for Sammy Sosa).

Places I´ve been: France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Italy, Greece, Spain, Ireland, England, Yoguslavia.......

Places I want to go: USA; Las Vegas, LA,Louisiana(Baton Rouge), Wyoming.....

place I've been: All over Texas of corse!!!California, Arizona, Louisiana, new mexico, Oklahoma
Plaes I want to go to:australia, New York, Chicago, england, Irland, Sweden, TN to visit Jody...I want to travel the world visti my family that I've never got to meet!!
Reality check: I have to go to collage and get a job first!! So I'll probley never go to most of those places!!! Just a dream in my head!!
SYD

Back