where would you most like to go to?

cinders

Cadet
Hmm I love the cold, so so much, so I would probably say somewhere like the arctic, or live in austria, but I would love so much to go to hawaii which I am doing in 3 years with one of my best mates, and I have planned a gap year in ghana, to help the aids crisis, its a dream of mine...

so what are anyone elses?

:redhair: cinders xxx

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I wanna live in New Zealand :smiley: I'm thinking of going to uni there. Start a fresh, Leave this mess behind me! ^_^ </span>

I was just going 2 say new-zeland but also England, Ive been there b4 and i loved it and i also want 2 go 2 australia and canada.
to live, there is only 1 place i wnt 2 live nad thats where i live now-Israel. no matter how hard it is!

i want to go to england and france and spain and austria and italy
and within the US i wanna go to LA and north carolina
but i dont know when im ever gonna get to go :depressed:

freaky said:
I was just going 2 say new-zeland but also England, Ive been there b4 and i loved it and i also want 2 go 2 australia and canada.
to live, there is only 1 place i wnt 2 live nad thats where i live now-Israel. no matter how hard it is!
[post="1069679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeh cool, but u liked england?? we're in a mess... lol

cinders said:
yeh cool, but u liked england?? we're in a mess... lol
[post="1069713"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
what do u mean ur in a mess?
and England is a beautiful country, plus I love british accent!!!!

cute_as_candy said:
:rotflmao:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ha! totally agree....
i want to go to NZ, i have a friend who moved there a couple of years ago, and i haven't seen her since! :(
[post="1070107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

glad to see some ppl have sense
and yeh u go to new zealand, its so beautiful

Vegas
Wales
New Zealand
Louisiana
Argentina
Peru
Brazil
Puerto Rico (been there couple of times, I miss it)
Trinidad and Tobago
Cayman Brac and Little Cayman (been to Grand Cayman, not the others)

Cali kicks arse you must come. (WELL SO CAL DOES N-E WAY)

New York is were I'm going to live when i'm older. I'm LOVE IT, i'm such an east coast person stuck in the West Side (but it is the best side:smiley: )

England would be chill too, i went once when i was a kid but only saw the airport.

The West Indies is hella chill too, i have gotta spend a lot of time there.

Back