Where would you want to live?

I didn't know where else to put this, but I just thought this would be a good topic. If you could live anywhere in the world you wanted to, and you wouldn't have to worry about money or anything, where would you live (and why)?

I would live in Greece, anywhere in Greece near the ocean, because it is the most beautiful place in the world. It has the best architecure, art, history, and landscape of any place in the world!!

this is kinda weird, but I've always wanted to go to or live in Ireland...like in the country...I know it's like a war ridden country and all that(which is why my parents won't take me there) but ever since I was in kindergarten I've had this fascination with Irish stuff...

i love my country, so i like to live here, even tho i hate the taxes + our gov. Its all worth it for fresh air and mountains tho. if i was to move somewhere, maybe just a little warmer with less snow would be good :smiley:

hmmmm i want to live alotta places:
here (where i already live,between San Diego and LA its called murrieta. I love it cuz its only an hour away from jen and michael, thats why i got to meet them!!!)

colorado. i love the mountains and stuff!! my vaca there was AWSOME!

italy (i've always wanted to go there)

new york (SOOO exciting!!)

in michael vartans house!! lol

~lauren vartan

Back