Where's spydaddy?

well, this is sorta weird, but...

well, my mom likes the magazine InTouch, which is a gossip magazine, but w/e...there's this "rumor true/false" section, and one was about if ben would be on "Jen's Alias"...haha...but anyway....

they superimposed ben over a picture of the cast! it was S4 cuz Mia was in it...anyway, victor garber wasn't in it! but i can't figure out if ben was just over him or not...but i don't think that he was, because victor probably couldn't fit behind him...

i'll look for the pic online and see if i can post it, but if ne1 finds a s4 cast picture, please post!

it's the kind where they're all standing in a row staring at the camera...vaughn's arms are crossed...you know, the usual... ^_^

did you check in Alias-media Im pertty sure jack is in their S4 picture. and ben is not going 2 b on alias and defently not as a 1 of the cast. mayb as a guest star later on. and they also ahve jack in the 401 pictures. plus if victor would ever quit it willb all over ....

Yep, I saw the s4 promo pics. Original cast + Mia was there. Somebody just doctored it up.

No, they are not going to break-up the main characters coz it's going to ruin the chemistry. Spydaddy cannot leave Sydney. Vaughn may move on like he did last season but never Spydaddy.

well, my mom likes the magazine InTouch, which is a gossip magazine, but w/e...there's this "rumor true/false" section, and one was about if ben would be on "Jen's Alias"...haha...but anyway....

They wouldn't do that, it would ruin the show! However, he did do movies with J. LO and even Ben admitted they were bad... :(

Nice pic of s4 but why is nadia in front of Jack? Seems like he'd be more inmportant, but maybe its because he's bigger...?

Back