Where's the Body?

<holds Daax close>

Rumor has it, he's been chased by a horde of Grue. He's currently hiding out at some farm in Idaho underneath a large spud.

Jaraeth said:
<holds Daax close>

Rumor has it, he's been chased by a horde of Grue. He's currently hiding out at some farm in Idaho underneath a large spud.

180px-Grue_crossing.jpg

Frosty is around but has been busy with that pesky RL. I am keeping him updated on HH/HJ news, but he hasn't had time to post lately.

I really am struggling at the time attending Hero's Hall. With a lack of updates, and my contacts dieing away it's tough to still have the inspiration to continue work on Hero's Hall. Although I look forward to the games release, until more information comes out I believe I will still be in-active. I am currently being trained for a new job, and jumping back into college. So thinks are really sketchy lately.

I really am sorry for my attendance lacking, and hope that everyone will be able to let this slide again.

Thanks,
Frosty

It's no big deal, frost. We're all feeling the disapointing lack of updates from Simu. You go do what you gotta do.

Back