Which Alias Character For President?

Which Alias character would you vote for as president (assuming they qualified)?

• Jack

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Sloane

• Sark

• Kendall

• Marshall

• Dixon

• Irina

• Other, please specify

• Total voters
jack bristow! though it'd be fun to have sark as our pres. i mean, i would be in love with the president which would of course be fun. but no, definitely jack. he's professional, good. but you'd have to get rid of syd. otherwise he would do things bad for the nation if they would protect her and we just can't have that!

m-c

JACK, he is the most serious character off of Alias and though hes not the most sane after having his wife betray him, his friend Sloane have an affair with Irina and then have a kid with her, and then have his daughter go missing for 2 years, i doubt ne1 can blame him. but i agree they'd need 2 do somethin with Syd since he may go overboard with protection and resort 2 violence just 2 protect her.

jack has too many secrets...and i dont think a guy whod been held in solitary could be president :D but id say syd for pres and vaughn for vice. jack would be secreary of defense.

MVhunny said:
jack has too many secrets...and i dont think a guy whod been held in solitary could be president :D but id say syd for pres and vaughn for vice. jack would be secreary of defense.
:lol:

Syd for pres. Vaughn for vice-pres? I don't think so..Vaugh would just be supportive of Syd and be a First Gentleman..

Jack, secretary of defense :lol: watch out people!

Can you imagine if Marshall was President???? :lol:

Somehow, I don't think he'd like it, considering all of the speeches he'd have to make. :D

MVhunny said:
jack has too many secrets...
At least he can keep 'em . . . but Syd? She's been tortured long & hard, remember? Adding poll.

Of course, realistically, many characters are too young, many do not qualify because of nationality, and others would not qualify because of felony convictions. ;)
✌️

I think Kendall would get elected, because Jack is not very charismatic...at least, not in the sense that people would really like him and want to vote for him. I picked Kendall because I think he has a lot of experience being in charge. :D

Back