Which Alias Character For President?

Which Alias character would you vote for as president (assuming they qualified)?

• Jack

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Sloane

• Sark

• Kendall

• Marshall

• Dixon

• Irina

• Other, please specify

• Total voters
i picked irina. she'd get it done. i've always believed that deep down she's good :smiley:. of course before this was a poll i picked jack, but it's close.

m-c

Voughn angry when he needs to be he gets things done and is layed back the rest of the time and down to earth with out an ego....

Dixon is the most moral character on the show and I think he would do great things as a president. I'm afraid Jack is too much of an "ends justify the means" type guy for me to trust him as prez.

hm i think Jack would possibly resort to war too often... so i voted Sydney.

now i've changed my mind to Irina cause she's cool.

Marshall, of course he would like flip out at odd times, and he would get nervous, and he would have to meet people who mean a lot, and............

President Jack Bristow

Because he is the ultimate game theorist/strategist. His foreign policy maneuvering would run circles around Russia/China/EU/Mideast.

🦊

During election campaigns, he would probably come across as a cold fish though. He needs to learn to kiss and hold babies.

:emoticonmachine:

As for some of the other choices, I can't imagine President Julian Sark. America's loyalties would be extremely flexible. :lol: Anyway, neither he nor Sydney are old enough. Have to be 35 for President, I think. I imagine President Arvin Sloane would eventually be impeached for abusing his powers of office in pursuit of Rambaldi.

I would vote for dixon, cuz he has such a commitment to laws, which obviously jack doesnt!!! ( I love jack though!!!!!)
can u see vaughn as a persident?? ha ha!!! :jump:

Back