Which Alias character that the moment you saw...

The first time you saw the character... got you interested and made you watch the show?

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Marshall

• Mia

• Sark

• Sloane

• Sydney

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaughn

• Weiss

• Will

• Total voters
Sydney purely because I remember watching the pilot and seening this young girl looking terrified tied up to a chair and then she says "E M E T I B" and shortly afterwards flips the whole chair. That was just so awesome its stuck with me right through. :P :syd1:

But also the whole S/V storyline kept me hooked too :love:

The first time I saw Alias, it was a scene between Vaughn and Irina. I was immediately interested by Vaughn. :D Cute, cute. :whistle:

So, since I was AFTER vote #47 does that mean mine doesn't count any more? :smiley:

I voted for Marshall because in the first episode he was the first person that I really went, "ha! I like this guy! this is one of the bad guys? nooooo! aw! He's FUNN-eeeee!!"

I think Sloane is probably the character whose STORY made me want to stay the most. Is he the evilest bad guy ever or is he just misunderstood? or both?!

And um, in case it wasn't obvious... it was Sark's dear smirk that made me sure not to miss a minute of the show, just for a glimpse. Oh my. *stares at own sig for a while* *starts to drool* *thinks about the mustang scene* *drools more*

And televisionwithoutpity.com really sold me on Irina, whom I was convinced for 3.75 seasons that she was a truly eeeeeeeeeeeevil spy momsky, but who is the hottest dang chick on that show. Dang she's hot.
Ok, nadia is hot too, but Irina.... she rocks my world. Her and jack... goosebumps.

so... all of the above. Well oh, and of course I adore syd and vaughn and you know. everyone else. <insert shout out to bradley cooper here.> except lauren. *spits contemptuously*

Jack without a doubt. I had been a huge Victor Garber fan before he started in Alias and only because of him I initially started watching.

Back