Which Alias character that the moment you saw...

The first time you saw the character... got you interested and made you watch the show?

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack

• Marshall

• Mia

• Sark

• Sloane

• Sydney

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Vaughn

• Weiss

• Will

• Total voters
**sorry for the other character names that wasn't included... only 10 choices allowed :blush: so yah, just mention the name...

Since Sydney was the one character that we pretty much already knew everything about from the beginning, I would have to say the character of Jack got me hooked on the show the most since there was so much that we didn't know about him (and probably stilll don't). Think about all of the revelations about Jack's past that we have learned over the past four seasons!

Well obviously Alias is just and amazing show and I loved every minute of it, but it was the moment I saw Vaughn that permanently hooked me to the show.

Jack without a doubt. The scene where Danny rings him, man that's so what I'm going to be like if I had a daughter.

Sydney, of course. I had seen her in other things, so I was really interested when I saw the promo for Alias.

Then there was Vaughn (OF COURSE), because when I saw him in that room with her while she was writing all about SD-6, I told my mom "They are obviously meant to be". So I wanted to see where that was going too.

Sarky- The first episode I ever saw was A Dark Turn. And I saw the elevator crash and then Sark come up and take something from the man's pocket. I was like "Omg. He is HOT. What is this wonderful Tv show?" Lmao

Sark didnt exactly get me hooked to Alias but he was the very first character I saw and did have an influence in my choice to keep watching ^_^

Vaughn was and is the only reason I started watching Alias. I saw in NBK earlier that year and thought he was really hot so I decided to watch it and the obsession grew from there lol :lol:

The first scene with Sydney's red wig... it became the symbol of ALIAS.... Red is a colour which you can't miss in the grouds and also it said everything about Sydney Anne Bristow's character.

Back