Which Alias Charcter are you?

Hey guys, I was stumbling across Alias websites, and I found this one at selectsmart.com, and it had a quiz and you were to find out which charcter best fit you. So here's the quiz. Just scroll down to the questions, and then predict who you think you are, and it will tell you.

Which Alias Charcter Are You?

P.s. I was Michael Vaughn!

What did you guys get?

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

it said i'm like michael vaughn too. But this man is too kind to be like me, he's just so smart and cute and gentle and handsome. Not me

Nanoo

Cadet
that was kinda corny.....i was Vaughn....but there was this one quiz that was at some site that i found a while back that was good and it said i was Sydney...and the questions made sense.....but it was still kinda kewl

kidblink83

Cadet
I was Sydney!!! Which was just awesome 'cause I'm always telling everyone that I want to be Sydney Bristow when I grow up. ;)

bluebird1045

Cadet
Yeah, I agree with everyone who thinks it was a strange quiz. I was Will. :confused:

I find it weird coz I took another Which Alias Character Are You Quiz in another Alias website (can't remember which one though) and I turned out to be Sark. I think this is more accurate in my case...

Lin

Cadet
OMG..ahhhhh..i got Sloane...how did i get him??!! :LOL:
2nd Michael
3rd Sydney

Top Bottom