Which Alias Charcter are you?

Hey guys, I was stumbling across Alias websites, and I found this one at selectsmart.com, and it had a quiz and you were to find out which charcter best fit you. So here's the quiz. Just scroll down to the questions, and then predict who you think you are, and it will tell you.

Which Alias Charcter Are You?

P.s. I was Michael Vaughn!

What did you guys get?

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Absolutely NOTHING against the person who posted this, but I thought this quiz was pretty :lame:

The questions weren't very well thought out. Anyhoo, I was Will Tippin lol

that was kinda corny.....i was Vaughn....but there was this one quiz that was at some site that i found a while back that was good and it said i was Sydney...and the questions made sense.....but it was still kinda kewl

ummmmmmmm its sorta confusing! umm how do you exactly use it? cuz theres like this one page and then theres nothing about the quiz!

I was Sydney!!! Which was just awesome 'cause I'm always telling everyone that I want to be Sydney Bristow when I grow up. ;)

Yeah, I agree with everyone who thinks it was a strange quiz. I was Will. :confused:

I find it weird coz I took another Which Alias Character Are You Quiz in another Alias website (can't remember which one though) and I turned out to be Sark. I think this is more accurate in my case...

Back