Which book character would you most like to meet?

i would love to meet alex rider who is a kid spy working for MI5 i think. he is the reluctant spy but i would really like to meet him. it has given me and i dea for a fic so i might write one but i doubt it.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

i would luv to meet Arkarian. he's one of the characters in the book called "the named" it really gud. i want to meet him beacuse he has magic powers which are awesome and beause in the book it says that he has electric blue hair and purple eyes!!!!! ^_^

allaliasallthetime said:
I'd probably want to meet Gaia from fearless cuz she could teach me everything she knows about kicking ass and then i could too! :cool:
I think if I met her I'd feel intimidated. :Ph34r:

Sarah said:
allaliasallthetime said:
I'd probably want to meet Gaia from fearless cuz she could teach me everything she knows about kicking ass and then i could too! :cool:
I think if I met her I'd feel intimidated. :Ph34r:
eeee i would faint if i met gaia :Ph34r: :lol:

but i would definitely want to meet her.

i'd lug all my fearless books and ask her to sign each and every one of them :mellow:

:lol:

:lol: nance!

I would definitley want to meet Gaia! Ugh..and Jake and Sam and Ed and Tom and Loki and Heather. lol EVERYONE!! Oh and Syd and Vaughn from the Alias books! :smiley: yay! But If I had to pick one I would definitley pick Gaia~

OH MY! this is a most horrific question to ask a book freak like myself?! I can't pick just one...... but i have a few that i come to mind first all:
mr. darcy from p&p ............ i mean come on..mr DARCY!
Leah Price from Poisonwood Bible
Becky Bloomwood...(oh! what i couldnt learn from her?! :blink: :lol:smiley:

and there are many more but those are the first that came to mind...how variant they are! LOL!

hmmm probably romeo or juliet (thats actually a play hahaha)
um well from this book series called The Work and the Glory i would want to meet nathan and lydia. (mormons know the books! lol :smiley:)

~lauren vartan

Victoria King said:
OH MY! this is a most horrific question to ask a book freak like myself?! I can't pick just one...... but i have a few that i come to mind first all:

and there are many more but those are the first that came to mind...how variant they are! LOL!
:hmm:

i'd meet Adah. :lol: :D

oh becky's a good one! i'd love to shop with her :kicking:

Victoria King said:

i would so meet becky. but i'd rather meet adah from pw bible and lydia b/c she cracks me up from p&p and definitely sirius from hp!

1) Ed Fargo, Fearless series by Francine Pascal
• He reminds me of a couple of my guy friends and seems really sweet. His shyness is cute and he sounds charming. What a great friend he would be.

2) John, Hard Love by Ellen Wittlinger
• I can relate to him so much. He's a witty misanthropist just like myself and I'm attracted to his clever comments and arrogant attitude towards the world.

3) Colie, Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
• She reminds me of me. I have an extremely low self-esteem. I may not even have a self-esteem. But because I felt the same way as her (but not in the same situation), she gave me some hope in my deprived life.

i would love to meet mr. drcy from p&p.
i would love to meet harry the way that jk rowling actually imagined him and not daniel radcliffe. i really dont like him.
i would also like to meet georgia nicholson. she sounds like such a laugh lving completelyin her own world.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

vaughnscaligurl47 said:
hmmm probably romeo or juliet (thats actually a play hahaha)
um well from this book series called The Work and the Glory i would want to meet nathan and lydia. (mormons know the books! lol :smiley:)

~lauren vartan
Yea! Mormon books woohoo! Have you read all 9 of the work and the glory books? I love em! My favorite is the 8th one...So Great a Cause. So yea...I'd have to agree with you about Nathan and Lydia ;)

But the number one person I'd want to meet is.... NANCY DREW OMI! I would DIE if I met Nancy!! I mean...I would drop dead right there I'd be in major shock! Nancy is the COOOOOOOOLEST!

I'd also like to meet Captain Teancum from Tennis Shows among the Nephites (another Mormon book Lauren :lol:smiley:

And then Gandolf, Strider, or Legolas from LOTR

And Sirius from HP :D (preferrably alive ;))

And Ella from Ella Enchanted

Victoria King said:

lol...I can't believe the characters you put! Those are the exact 3 I'd want to meet. :lol:

But most of all, Mr. Darcy...oh what I'd give to meet him!! Actually, I'd like to meet Laura Ingalls Wilder, I know she died, but the Little House books were always some of my favorite. She was such an amazing woman. :smiley:

Back