Which BTVS couple did you HATE?

Which of these couples gave you the creeps?

• Spike&Buffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffy&Angel

• Buffy&Riley

• Anya&Xander

• Cordelia&Xander

• Oz&Willow

• Willow&Tara

• Willow&Kennedy

• Faith&Principal Wood

• Other

• Total voters
Buffy and Riley. Which, by the majority of votes here, is the popular opinion. And rightfully so. I just hated them together. He was always saying these stupid things, especially in S5, and the way he left? Dont even GET me started on the way he left. "Into the Woods" is one of my most hated episodes because dudes? Buffy RUNS AFTER THE HELICOPTER?? I dont think so. Clearly, she was as happy to see him go as the rest of us.
So long Riley! We hardly knew ya!! (I wish)

The 2nd Evil said:
Spike and Buffy
*Vomits*
[post="770005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nooo!! well.....alright in season 6 but Noooo for Season 7! They were so cute in season 7 in the graveyard when they were showing the potentials how to kill a vamp and spike was pinned under buffy and he was hurt or something and buffy was like 'are you alright' and they had a cute moment!! ahh bless!

whenever i mention how much i like spuffy, my friend goes nuts and proclaims taht i haven't seen enough to say that, since i haven't seen too much buffy (since it ALL is being shoved down my throat as my whole year goes through a buffy phase :hmm:smiley: but oh well. spike/buffy all teh way!

i really didnt like buffy and spike!!! i thought theyre relationship was stupid. i liked them when they were enemies cos spike was sooooo much better when he was bad. also im a huge angel n buffy shipper!!!!!!!!!!! so i dont like spike and buffy as a couple.

willow and kennedy were my least favorite...kennedy really bugged me for some reason.
angel and buffy and spike and buffy (mostly in S7) were my favs.
i am dying to know...
does angel get to keep his soul in the end??????? or will he still lose it after a moment of happiness???????????????

please tell me someone!!

Scarlet Crystal said:
whenever i mention how much i like spuffy, my friend goes nuts and proclaims taht i haven't seen enough to say that, since i haven't seen too much buffy (since it ALL is being shoved down my throat as my whole year goes through a buffy phase :hmm:smiley: but oh well. spike/buffy all teh way!
[post="1115021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i used to be a huge buffy/spike shipper until i saw seasons 1-3. now i think buffy and angel are a better match.

Willow and Kennedy- no one could replace Tara
Willow and OZ- never liked him
Buffy and Riley-he was boring and not a vampire
Faith and Wood- what was that about

Well, seeing as I've only seen up to season 4, episode 11, I'll just have to judge based on that. Right now, I'm really hating the Buffy/Riley relationship & loving Spuffy.

Back