Which Buffy Character Are You?

I at first got Willow but that didn't seem right because I'm not really like her that much so I took it over and I got Buffy. I relate more to Buffy in my own personal opinion anyways.

I'm a Willow too. Has anybody got anything other than Willow or Buffy? I wonder which other characters they have results for.

I got Willow (sigh), though I don't think I'm that Willow-like--although, I am kinda smart and stay-at-home-ish.

It is possible to get Spike. I tried and succeeded.
;)

I took the quiz three times, and ended up with two different people. The first time the quiz results said I'm Buffy. The next two times it said that I'm Spike. I'll take the quiz again now. Wait a minute - I'm Buffy again. What is happening. I'll take the quiz one last time and settle this one and for all . . . I just love these type of fun quizzes!! Lol. All right I'm Spike once again. That is final for now.

I've also done one to see which M*A*S*H character I am, but for that one I've always ended up as Margaret 'Hot Lips' Houlihan, the traditional army brat turned real person. Lol. What do Spike and Margaret have in common? Oh well. I just love taking quizzes.

I've taken one for Star Trek and ended up both as Spock and Picard/7of9 (don't remember if Spock was paired with someone else . . .). I have the link somewhere if you're interested . . .
;)

verdantheart said:
I've taken one for Star Trek and ended up both as Spock and Picard/7of9 (don't remember if Spock was paired with someone else . . .). I have the link somewhere if you're interested . . .
;)
I am SO interested in that one.

I took one that only concerned the personalities of the crew from "Enterprise;" it said that I'm compatible with Archer.

Back