Which Buffy or Angel Episode Made You The Most Sad

Buffy episode 5.22 "The Gift" - It was just so damn sad when they had SMG's voiceover telling Dawn to live and then the next scene was just of her lying on a pile of rubble. Everyone's reactions to what she had done was so great. And then Xander was cradling Anya as he stared at Buffy's body. Willow crying so hard. Dawn in complete shock, but knowing why Buffy did what she did. And don't even get me started on seeing Spike cry. It's always the grown man (vampire) crying that hits me the hardest...

God, I love that show! It used to be my favorite on TV. With Alias a quick second and now first. When Alias came on TV, I absolutely loved it, but I couldn't give up my dedication and love of Buffy. Joss Whedon is a god!

Buffy:The Body, Enemies, Becoming Part II, Wild At Heart, and New Moon Rising
Angel: Hereos and I Will Remember You(My friends and I just don't watch the end because it is oh so sad)

Buffy: "The Body" I hated seeing Buffy walk in only to find her mother who had died.

Angel: " I Will Remember You": God I hated this episode so much but at the same time I loved it. At the very end when they played that song it made me cry my eyes out. I am a big crybaby when it comes to sad episodes of Angel/Buffy. I was so sad because I wanted Buffy and Angel to be together.

Buffy: Becoming 2, The Body, Lover's Walk, and I got a little weepy during Graduation Day pt. 2 -- at the end when Buffy and Angel just stare at each other before he walks away and leaves.... :(

Angel: I Will Remember You -- I watched it again today and it still made me cry....

Buffy: Hands down "Becoming Part II" I can't listen to it or watch it on mute without crying like a baby.

Angel: How sad to admit, but I stopped watching after season one. I saw the end of the episode where Cordy really died (at least I think), and I cried due to the many great Cordy memories.

liliana said:
for Buffy I'd have to say Innocence that broke my heart watching Buffy cry and him evil and everything.

and Angel I Will Remember You yes that made me sad it was a good episode but a sad one
[post="580713"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree!! those are my picks! *sighs* oh how i miss Buffy :cry:

Ok... I didn't really follow Buffy/Angel I'm sorry for that!

But I did see some Angel eps and quite a few Buffy eps

don't really have an Angel one but for Buffy I have to say the episode with the poem... i'm sorry, i don't really know what episode it was on but during the entire episode there was an Angel voice-over from time to time saying some lines of the poem, it was called "Passion"

I think that female witch (Giles' girlfriend?) gets killed by Angel in that ep ..

ok... *stupid* the episode is called "Passion" it's x2.17

here's the poem, it's sooo great

Passion

It lies in all of us.
Sleeping … waiting…
And though unwanted, unbidden;
It will stir, open its jaws and howl.

It speaks to us… guides us…
Passion rules us all and we obey.
What other choice do we have?

Passion is the source of our finest moments.
The joy of love…
The clarity of hatred…
And the ecstasy of grief

It hurts sometimes,
More than we can bare.
If we could live without passion,
Maybe we’d know some kind of peace.
But… we would hollow
Empty rooms, shuttered and dark.
Without passion we’d truly be dead

becoming part 2. the whole episode is sad, especially when Buffy has to kill Angel after he recovers his soul. But when I heard that song at the end, I just couldn't hold my tears back.

It was defintely "I will remember you"..I know..it's not a "Buffy episode"..but it's so sad..It made my cry..
I mean..Buffys dream came true..he became human..and than he had to change everything just to protect her..that's kind of UNFAIR!!!! :thinking:

@ Dantes Prayer...the poem is beautiful...(by the way..the episode's great)

The episode when Buffy had to kill Angel was so sad! Even the little "Grr, Argh" guy at the end of the epi said "Oh i need a hug". Thats exactly how i felt after that episode!!! (n)

The episode when Buffy dies is also really really sad! And that music that they played at the end when everyone was crying and looking at her dead body! OMG! It makes me cry! I bought the "Once more with feeling" soundtrack and for some reason that was one of the random tracks at the end and I about died when it came on... I had to switch it right away. My sister thought I was insane. lol :smiley:

Buffy: Prophecy girl (when she throws the book at giles and rips off Angel's cross), innocence, becoming pt II, passion, the gift, the body, selfless :cry: , chosen (when Xander was shouting at Anya and she was lying in front of the screen, broke my heart) probably others that i can't remember.

Angel: wow where do i start.... i will remember you, hero, lullaby (i think... well the one where Darla dies), that ep in season 2 when Dru vamps Darla and Angel can't do anything, when baby Connor gets taken to Quor-Toth, basically all the way through season 4 everytime Cordy and Connor were together :eek:, never fade away, a whole in the world but i always cry the most in peace out and home in season 4 when Connor is doing his little speech to Cordy and when Angel is watching him with his new family through the window. But origin gets me everytime with Connor's thing about "i learnt that from my father"

... yes i cry in basically everything... i've been told i get way to emotional over tv shows lol

Back