Which character are you most like?

Well my favourite character is Syd, but I have to say it's a 3 way tie, My personality is very similar to SYDNEY and VAUGHN and also WILL, it's cause I'm kinda quiet, but I do strange stuff at strange times too.

My personality is mostly Jack's lol...I'm kind of heartless and cold...I'm not mean but I guess I'm just insensitive...I don't mean to be though lol

im mainly like syd... but i dont think i could be that brave. but my personality is like her. im also sorta like irina (not in the evil villian sort way) bu t in the independent, loving way she is toward syd!

shut up! he is really hot now that i really think of it! oh eyah...but vaguhn is still a miilion times hotter

I see no difference in Sark from the first season to now, still looks the same, still annoying as ever, and as cheap as ever. SYDNEY IS THE HOTTEST!!!

ok ok ok! no sark is really hot with the accent adn vaguhn is really really hot with everything..but syd is what u call pretty!!!!!!! she is really pretty not hot..cuz vaguhn adn sark is what u call hot!! or maybe it depends if ur a guy or gurl

Back