Which character are you most like?

SydB_JenG

Cadet
I'm a little like Jennifer Garner rather than Syd, she didn't go to many parties inhigh school because she spent most of her time dancing, I spend most of my time with volleyball and school, so i don't hang out with my friends much...

and DW and iL0v3vAuGhN...your argument is really funny but they'll close this topic like the other one if you stay off topic, start a clique in the random thread or something, they won't close that down. Sorry if i sound like the administrators lol...don't mean to

twinzz2003

Cadet
I'm Syd because I go through places with this attitude that says "Don't care! Get out of my face" At least that's what I'm trying to act like.

nancee

Cadet
SydB_JenG said:
I'm a little like Jennifer Garner rather than Syd, she didn't go to many parties inhigh school because she spent most of her time dancing, I spend most of my time with volleyball and school, so i don't hang out with my friends much...

and DW and iL0v3vAuGhN...your argument is really funny but they'll close this topic like the other one if you stay off topic, start a clique in the random thread or something, they won't close that down.  Sorry if i sound like the administrators lol...don't mean to
too late..not talking to him anymore

Kara

eternally nostalgic
Hmm, I think I'm a Will. I'm too nosy for my own good, and kind of stupid when it comes to certain things. But, I spose I could be part Syd, I'm EXTREMELY stubborn.

Dark Wiccan

Banned
_sydney_bristow_ Posted on Mar 23 2003, 11:50 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, I think I'm a Will. I'm too nosy for my own good, and kind of stupid when it comes to certain things. But, I spose I could be part Syd, I'm EXTREMELY stubborn. 
Same here

Faeridust614

Cadet
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Marshall is definately the best...he's great....but Vaughn is really hott and so is Sark but I hate Sark coz he shot Will and Vaughn and I'm writing a really long sentence so I'll shut up now.</span>

Dark Wiccan

Banned
Faeridust614 Posted on Mar 23 2003, 12:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marshall is definately the best...he's great....but Vaughn is really hott and so is Sark but I hate Sark coz he shot Will and Vaughn and I'm writing a really long sentence so I'll shut up now. 
Thank you, I think Will and Vaughn are cool, but I can't stand Sark, I completely forgot about Sark shooting Will, ha ha ha, another strike against Sark

Elizabeth_dj

Cadet
i'm still like syd cuase i can kick butt!!! but this is the odd thing i think vaughn is a hunk and so does syd hey were alike in more wways then 1 lol hey xoxilovevaughnxox

She'sgood

Cadet
I think I am most like Irina I don't know why but yeah I am most like her and any peart before the show that wasn't like her I have changed to be like her. I mean it some of my friends wont talk to me because I have changed so much it is funny. :D

Top Bottom