Which character are you most like?

I'd have to say Vaughn because I worry about things like him and I like sports and having fun at the same time. So my answer is Vaughn.

by saying he thinks he's vaughn, he thinks he's hott like vaughn....that's what i meant.....i was just kiddin' around.....

I am once again late to a thread.

I am most definitely like Syd in the ways that I am stubborn and have too much pride to admit I'm wrong. Plus, I'm always doing sneaky things (he he!)

~Me :angel2:

IrinaDerevko said:
I guess I'm like Irina...hence the name...cold and stubborn to some but nicer to others.
that is so me but to alot of people I am cold. I am serious people have actually told me I was cold. I was soooo happy

ok, RARE male ditz? You mean ultra common, right? ANYWAY, I'd say I'm like Syd 'cause I'm stubborn as anything and I'm the "HOTTEST BABE EVER"!!!Ok, NOT, but only on the babe part. Actully, I'm a little Syd for stubborness and the rest is Will 'cause I'm a writer and almost nobody likes me :( ...........ok, I'm done........

She said:
that is so me but to alot of people I am cold. I am serious people have actually told me I was cold. I was soooo happy
I hate to tell you this, but that is not how Irina typically operates. Remember how she approached people who didn't know her, like Jack's contact in India, talking about how brave his parents were to face predjudice in their marriage? It's part of her "charming, disarming" approach. That's warm, not cold. How's she supposed to get people to trust her if they think she's cold? Not hardly! That's not who Jack fell in love with; that's the woman under the mask.
;)

im like weiss!! lol and maybe kinda like syd cuz i try to be brave and am kinda shy. but for the most part i am out going and funny like weiss. i bet if he were a real person we would be best friends!!! lol

lauren vartan :surf:

i'm not sure who my personality is most like.....maybe no one on the show. but if i had to pick someone...i would say a mix between syd and francie....i'm stubborn and defensive but i love to have fun....

its kinda hard to say. i'd like to THINK i'm somewhat like syd, but i'm not really sure. i guess i'm a little bit like the real francie too

maybe a cross bewteen jack and irina since i do things when they're to my own benefit (sry, but thats how i am) most of the time, and i dont really show my emotions and i'm not a really warm person like jack...i would type out more, but i dont have time

Back