Which character are you most like?

my mother n i ahd a childish argument about who we were in the show, i went dead on that i was syd...and she was mean...n was like u can go ahead n be slone! ::puke:: i say maybe sark...i'm always classy in person, i'm kind of confused sometimes, and erm i make allainces quickly. :D

in my warped brain, i am exactly like Sydney...j/k

i actually am a little like sydney...

i am very stubborn
i usually have a clear mind in scary situations
i know martial arts
i love my country and would fight for it
i love michael vaughn
i want to kill sloane (just his character, not ron rifkin)
i'd like to think that i'm pretty brave
i want to work for the CIA (not just b/c of the show)

i said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I took this, casting myself as Jack (which is really easy for me) and got Jack. Then I went back and answered honestly . . . and got . . . Jack!
;)

(BTW, you can't get Sark, Irina, or Francie out of the test.)

verdantheart said:
i said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I took this, casting myself as Jack (which is really easy for me) and got Jack. Then I went back and answered honestly . . . and got . . . Jack!
;)

(BTW, you can't get Sark, Irina, or Francie out of the test.)
I took that awhile back and got Vaughn.

Well i know everyone probably is saying sydney, but i actually have reasons. Sydney is outgoing, similar to me, and can lie easily to get out of situations. i cant think of other reasons now... but i will!!! lol!

I'm def like a cross of Will and Irina.

That sounds like an odd cross, but when I want something I go after it ruthlessly, and I won't stop until I've got it.

On the Will side, I am a loyal friend, and I think that I love'm waaay to much (in a friendly way) just like Will, and I'd do anything to help them.

There's other stuff the three of us have in common, but I'm to lazy yo write them all :D

VaughnFan13 said:
ILoVeVaUgHnxo said:
I think that I'm mostly like syd.But all girls want to be like syd right?
nope...i'd rather be like Irina

i'm most like a cross between jack and irina
What is that like?
^_^

I took a quiz on Quizilla (I don't remember the link :() and I was most like Sydney, and on a different quiz, out of the baddies, I was most like Irina.

Back