Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Dixon

• Marshall Flinkman

• Eric Weiss

• Total voters
Really. Vaughn is just there to add romance to the show. Yes, Alias would not be as good without him, but my vote, without hesitation, was Irina. She is such a deceptive character, and I have no clue what she will do next. Although, I also really like Sloane, hence Slaoneaholic.

Jack is so underrated! Although I am in LOVE w/ vaughn (hence my name) Jack just adds such a unique dynamic to the show! I love his relationship w/ syd and how sweet he is. its great to think of how far theyve come as a family. I also love his love/hate relationship with vaughn. My fav line "Just b/c youve gotten comfortable with my daughter does not mean you should be comforatble with me." ahh i love jack! jack fans -- we need to rally!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
How could Vaughn, THE IDIOT, be beating Syd? :shocked:

I thought she would be first even though I voted for Sark, but huh?

~~Spongy!
I know, right?? Michael Vaughn could not tie his own shoelaces without Syd there to guide him through it. Now, a few seasons ago it might've been tighter, but where the hell would this show be w/o Sydney, guys?? I mean, give me a break, there is NO show w/o Ms. Bristow!!

vaughnscutie said:
Jack is so underrated! Although I am in LOVE w/ vaughn (hence my name) Jack just adds such a unique dynamic to the show! I love his relationship w/ syd and how sweet he is. its great to think of how far theyve come as a family. I also love his love/hate relationship with vaughn. My fav line "Just b/c youve gotten comfortable with my daughter does not mean you should be comforatble with me." ahh i love jack! jack fans -- we need to rally!
I've gotta say, I agree with you, too. I mean, Jack Bristow has become such a dad and he is just so sweet and so protective, i just love him. (i still voted for syd though.)

No doubt SARK is the best. who needs vaughn SARK all the way!!!!!!!

Vaughns kinda cool but agent wrikles is deffinately not as cool as SARK

Back