Which Character Should Die in the 3 Season?

Which Character Should Die in the 3 Season

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Jack

• Dixon

• Sloane

• Other

• None

• Total voters
I'm surprised that Lauren isn't on the list. I am from Oz and we are still in season 2 . I haven't joined in any discussions on whether I like Lauren or not because how can I judge when I haven't 'met' her?! But from what I've been reading, there is a lot of hatred for her!

Kelly

I also think none should die, of course.......but if I had no choice but choosing one cast memeber it would definitely be Lauren!! I mean most of you hate her anyway because she is Vaughn´s wife, but I would also choose her because she is the person who has only been on the show for 6 episodes up to now so im not used to her now LOL ;) But what´s Alias without Sloane or the others??? :cool:

WillTippinRocks!! said:
Vaughn should die!!!!!
:devil:
haha. . . OBVIOUSLY a Syd/Will shipper. . . i was like "wha? :( vaughn. . . no. . . :eek: " but then i realized what the motive was!

i'm not one for violence. . . :angelic: however. . . <_< i'll have to admit. . . i had a bit of an evil streak in the moment of clicking on my answer. . . i voted other. . . :devil: and i admit. . . if i had to choose someone to bite the bullet, kick the bucket, down the poison . . . or CROAK. . . it'd be friggin' LAUREN! :angry:

forgive me father, for i have sinned. . .
:angelic:
-+kat+- 🐈

all though i really don't want anyone to die... i wouldn't cry if lauren died.. if u kno wuh i sayin (I HATE HER) but... ya they do add to the show.. but i still wouldn't be sad if she died

Allison should die! syd should have shot her a million times last night and then chopped her up into a million tiny pieces! as much as i hate lauren, if she dies then vaughn will be sad, and no one wants a sad vaughn! lauren should turn out evil instead! :D

evil francie should die... but not until later

and syd is going to have to make sure shes dead this time.... like putting them where they count

alias_freak69 said:
LAUREN!!!
;) my vote also!

[ ^_^ HER character (I think) should die in season 3 and hopefully ALIAS will live in season 4.
Hey :asleep: Mr. Rambaldi! wake up! coz I want the old Alias back :D !!!]

Back