Which Character Should Die in the 3 Season?

Which Character Should Die in the 3 Season

• Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sark

• Jack

• Dixon

• Sloane

• Other

• None

• Total voters
Well, since Lauren is officially added, how can I not vote for her!? ^_^
Sorry L, but you should probably die...soon preferably!

i think lauren needs 2 be added to this list...like...now!!

(please!)

i mean, she's evil...lets kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone wanna help me?

(please)

(im not an evil person really...you just should NOT get on the wrong side of me! :P )

It would be too easy to say that Lauren should die. I know we all think that she's just in the way, but how much more emotion does it bring to the show having her there? And imagine, when syd and vaughn eventually DO get back together, it'll be so much better because it's overcome so much!

I don't think that anyone should die. But I would like, as much as I love Sydney, to see the other characters get a little more of the focus. I know she's the main character of the show, but it really feels like every other character is kind of getting ignored. There has been very little character development in anyone but her. So they might as well be killed of if they're not going to grow at all... though I heard that one character in the show will have a lot of development within the next few episodes... woo hoo!

Ilikesloane said:
LAUREN LAUREN,LAUREN!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!! (y) (y) (y)
I couldn't agree more! And Syd she be the one to kill her (y) . Ahh, but then Vaughn & Syd would have more tension between them than EVER, so, maybe um.... Have Jack kill her, yeah! Jack is always breaking rules in order to make things better for his little girl (although this would be going REALLY far).

Vaughn.
I'm getting sick of him....he's an idiot with no personality
I don't care if you people reply to this saying I am being mean because you have been bad-mouthing Lauren so it's no different :P
BRING BACK WILL!!!!!!

~~Spongy!

Lauren should so die. Maybe she'll "accidently" drive into the ocean and then Sydney will come to comfort Vaughn, then Vaughn will realize Syd is his one true love, his soulmate. And they'll live happily ever after.
Come on it could happen, maybe.

-Amber

If they were going to kill someone it would have to be Lauren all the way! But if they don't I might just be forced to! Just kidding, or am I... :devil:

Back