Which character would you like to see in X-men 3?

Which character would you like to see in X-men 3?

• Psylocke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gambit

• Angel

• Cannonball

• Marrow

• Emma Frost

• Havok

• Polaris

• Illyana (Magik(

• Other ('cause I know there are plenty I left out)

• Total voters
I would personally love to see Psylocke be introduced. I always loved that character and was extremely sad (aka pissed off) when she died a few years back

Stupid Marvel and their serial-killer-like executions of characters! They keep killing people off like: Senator Kelly, Colossus, Moira MacTaggert, Psylocke, Phoenix (maybe), Cyclops (for a while), Wolvering (for an issue)... Grrrr...

Who would I like to see?

-Beast
- Forge
- Psylocke
- Gambit ( cmon he is the best xmen charactor)
- Angel ( seriously he should be in )
- Cannonball ( Ditto, he should be in it )
- another Stan lee cameo
- Emma Frost
- Skin
- Jubilee
- man, There hundreds of potentials.....

I'd also like to see people like Steven Strange, Nick Fury and Luke Cage in there in some sort of role, like a brief cameo or somthing like that yknow

Gambit has always been one of my favourite X-Men, besides Rogue, Nightcrawler and Jubilee. (I can never pick just one)

I would love to see him in the movie.

I have high hopes that Gambit will be in the third. 'Cause they had Ryan Gosling credited as playing him in the second movie but his small scene got cut. So, hopefully, Gambit (and Ryan Gosling) will be back for number 3!!

And another useless post by Gendo point out the other useless post.

Anyways
Accordint to upcomingmovies.com
Beast is most likely to be in the next movie. They've also said that Gambit is too similar to the role of cyclops and wolverine to introduce him in a large role.

Kewii said:
And another useless post by Gendo point out the other useless post.

Anyways
Accordint to upcomingmovies.com
Beast is most likely to be in the next movie. They've also said that Gambit is too similar to the role of cyclops and wolverine to introduce him in a large role.
Beast makes better sense I guess....but still!

kidblink83 said:
I have high hopes that Gambit will be in the third. 'Cause they had Ryan Gosling credited as playing him in the second movie but his small scene got cut. So, hopefully, Gambit (and Ryan Gosling) will be back for number 3!!
Gambit was in the second one but was cut?

Ok I am going to maim the director and anyone else who worked on the movie

Then you should read some comics......I dunno about KidBlink but I read HEAPS off differant titles from Oni Press to Vertigo

I usually stick to Marvel and some DC comics (and, don't shoot me for not knowing, but I like the comic line that has Joss Whedon's comics. Can't remember the name right now... oops!)

I would probably read more if I had a little more free time here at college. But sadly, I do not

Ok heres my solution for the Gambit problem.

Just kill off cyclops. Seriously, who likes him anyways ;) Then we can have Gambit
(I'm just kidding. Don't freak on me.)

Kidblink look for there

-Oni Press
-DC Vertigo

Oni Press puts out comics by Jim Mafood and VERTIGO puts out the Sandman, both of which ARE AWESOME

Back