Which character would you like to see in X-men 3?

Which character would you like to see in X-men 3?

• Psylocke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gambit

• Angel

• Cannonball

• Marrow

• Emma Frost

• Havok

• Polaris

• Illyana (Magik(

• Other ('cause I know there are plenty I left out)

• Total voters
I have WAY too many faves... of course the Ragin' Cajun is one of my faves, along with Rogue and Psylocke. I'd love to see both Gambit and Psylocke introduced. I heard Gambit was going to be shown briefly in the second, and you can bet I kept my eyes open for him. I was pissed when he got cut. But Pyro was introduced in the second, and when he blew up the police cars, I was like h**l yeah!
But seriously, those are the two (Gambit/Psylocke) I'm really hoping for. Beast was already introduced in the second one. Nothing too big, but Dr. Hank McCoy was still there. More screen time than Gambit got :rolleyes: .

Kewii said:
Ok heres my solution for the Gambit problem.

Just kill off cyclops. Seriously, who likes him anyways ;) Then we can have Gambit
(I'm just kidding. Don't freak on me.)
SERIOUSLY!! Finally, someone who makes sense!!
Although my sis would kill me for this post... :P

First off, me wantee Gambit.

Next, I like to see more of Beast, because a) I like the character and b) Steve Bakic is really cute :rolleyes: (shallow? moi?).

Bishop, he's a bad-arse.

Psylocke, I miss her.

Mr Sinister, because then we have a reason for Gambit to show up. :lol:

Havok, let's introduce the crazy screwed up Summers family tree.

Phoenix, c'mon as if they're not going to use her.

I think they should get beast and gambit in this movie and have a little bit of jubilee and if they make another one after that they should focus on jubilee and the big dude, i can't remeber his name and that is when they can bring pheonix back......just a thought.

also, I hope that this movie focus's less on Logan, he's had X2 for that. Lets focus on the Xmen as a whole, not one charactor.
Introduce 2 new members
Let Phonix out

Back