Which do you prefer?

I feel I am pretty balanced between them both. I lean slightly towards the graphic novels, just because I've known them longer. But there is enough difference, I can love both enough. Plus, the TV show has Daryl, and that makes up for some. :P

The games and the TV show are about equal to me. I like the games because I can get involved more. With the TV show it is more of an excuse to not be doing something else :smiley:

Being a fan of comics in general and an artist myself, I respect and appreciate what Kirkman, his two artists, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard, and the support staff have created in TWD comics. That being said, I am much more partial to the show than the comics. That is probably because I can get more energized and wrapped up in the emotional plots and twists so superbly presented by the show, than I can from the books. That's just me though.

Being a fan of comics in general and an artist myself, I respect and appreciate what Kirkman, his two artists, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard, and the support staff have created in TWD comics. That being said, I am much more partial to the show than the comics. That is probably because I can get more energized and wrapped up in the emotional plots and twists so superbly presented by the show, than I can from the books. That's just me though.
I have to agree. Going back and rereading the first few collections of the comics they now seem like just the rough story sketchboards used for TV/movie filming used to convey the general scene but with no detail nor emotion. Part of that can of course be attributed to the graphics style of them but the dialog is pretty sparse as well.

(I will now duck to avoid flying objects from the diehard fans of the comics.)

Back