Season 4 Which father/daughter relationship do you prefer?

Which father/daghter relationship is you fave?

• Jack and Sydney.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia and Sloane.

• Can't choose between them.

• Neither.

• Total voters
Last episode focused on the Jack/Syd relationship, while this week put the spotlight on Sloane and Nadia. There are a lot of similarities between the two. Both daughters have a hard time trusting their fathers and both fathers feel that they have failed their daughters in some way; Jack by not being there for her as a child and Sloane by committing so many crimes in the name of Rambaldi.

I think Jack and Sydney will always be my favorite because Jack's love seems more real to me. I know Sloane loves Nadia too, but he still seems like he could be hiding something.

I love Jack and Syd's relationship. Nothing can ever top their relationship, especially because Jack is so intense. Even if he's just standing there, you have this connection that you can't pretend not to see. They have this very complicated and difficult past but even when they aren't speaking to each other it's so evident to me how much they love each other. To me, Jack and Syd are number 1!

Not even a contest in my mind.....Syd and Jack have such a history and we got to see the whole metamorphis of their relationship. Their dynamic cannot be topped.

That being said, the scene b/t Nadia and Sloane was great tonight. I enjoyed watching it and thought they both did great! You can bet Jen had some good tips on pulling that off after all her experience with touchy and touching spydad scenes! :smiley:

Sloane and Nadia have the kind of relationship that Jack and Sydney haven't reached yet. :angelic:

Jack and Sydney have problems about trust and getting hurt. Slaone and Nadia are open about how the love feel for each other.

Of course, if Jack and Sydney immediately had a great relationship, their relationship would be less interesting. ;)

Ummm no contest here. Jack and Sydney. Their collective "toughness" is much more interesting to watch. Nadia and Sloane don't even run a close second IMO. I mean, it is nice to see Sloane with a daughter... but the history is just not nearly as interesting. Anyway, Jack is just super spydad in my eyes. Also, Sloane's shifting agenda makes him not nearly as "protective" as Jack. It is not that I doubt the love, it just doesn't compare in my eyes. :blush:

Jack and Syd of course! It just annoys me how hard Syd is on Jack while Nadia's so forgiving of Sloane - as we witnessed in tonight's episode. Jack can never catch a break with Syd but Nadia's handing them out right and left to her father. Maybe it has something to do with growing up in an orphanage.

Yesterday it would have been Jack/Syd. I loved last nights episode. I really felt bad for Sloane. When he almost left them I could have cried... But your right Jack/Syd has an awesome twist that I can't refuse to love.

Jack and Syd of course! It just annoys me how hard Syd is on Jack while Nadia's so forgiving of Sloane - as we witnessed in tonight's episode. Jack can never catch a break with Syd but Nadia's handing them out right and left to her father. Maybe it has something to do with growing up in an orphanage

I am so with you! I thought it was so sweet at the beginning of the episode when they were in the room together and then minutes later, she lets him have it. I hope watching Nadia with Sloane at the end gave Syd some food for thought on compassion and forgiveness. I mean yeah Jack probably should not have set on the info....it does not negate everything else that happened last week though! (n)

Sydney and Jack all the way! Their relationship is so complicated. He's hurt her so many times, but Sydney knows it's only because he loves her.

Definately Syd and Jack. They are just together all the time and now Syd knows that he hated being away all that time in her childhood. You see them a lot more than you see Nadia and Sloane. Sloane is still hiding something, which makes me think his love isn't real.

ok who voted for nadia and sloane!?!?! :wtf:

i still don't even believe he is her father!! :lol:

jems said:
ok who voted for nadia and sloane!?!?!  :wtf:

i still don't even believe he is her father!! :lol:
[post="1337926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THATS RIGHT JEMS!!!!!!!!!!!
sloane is soooooooo not her spy daddy :P
there is only one spy daddy!

jems said:
ok who voted for nadia and sloane!?!?!  :wtf:
[post="1337926"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm making myself the same question :blink: What kind of relationship is that? Only Jack can be considered as a real "father" (specially since "Mirage")

I voted for Jack and Sydney because no offense to RR and MM but VG and JG have way better chemistry together - plus Sloane just creeps me out 99.9% of the time when he's acting all fatherly towards Nadia. :shudders:

Back