Which "Friend" are you?

Which character reflects your personality best?

• Monica

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Chandler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rachel

• Ross

• Phoebe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joey

• Total voters
i'm a combination of monica, rachel and phoebe. can't pick just one cause i'm not like one of them, i do some thing that monica does, some things that rachel does, some things that phoebe does and so on...but i know who my sister would be :lol: : ross!!!
now she's gonna be so mad at me! :angelic:

I'm a combination of Monica, Chandler, Pheobe and Ross.
I so go into the whole joke mode when I'm nervous, like Chandler. I also relate to his humour the most.
I'm obsessive compulsive like Monica. (Allthough it's really strange. My room is an utter wreck, but then there is like a pile of books arranged in colour order or something like that.)
I'm interested in the same sorts of things as Ross, and people also get at me in the same way that they get at Ross.
I'm a bit of a weirdo, like Pheobe, and I like strange things like her.

Jai

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>I'm a mixture of Rachel and Phoebe, I can be so weirs sometimes, but most of the time I'm very emotional and sensitive which is kinda what Rachel is ^_^ </span>

well I'm mainly a mix of rachel and chandler
sarcastic comments in there, but also sweet and fun-loving.
i'm not neat so i'm not monica
i'm not THAT dumb... am i? so not phoebe
and i don't eat everything in sight.
but that doesn't mean i don't love joey!

I think I'm Phoebe, well I guess in some occations I'm quite blond... ^_^ but I really wouldn't say that Phoebe is dumb, she just thinks uniquelly and in a odd way ( part of that I have in common)

I'm the female version of chandler-- I am so weird-- but not Phobe weird ;)

Ditto, though to be honest, I suppose I'm a mix of all six FRIENDS. My best friend hates me because I told her she's most like Monica and our crazy friend is most like Phoebe (though the crazy friend doesn't seem to mind much :lol: )

I once took one of those test thingy's, and it said I was most like Rachel.
I'd say personally, I'm most like Rachel as well

Back