Season 4 Which guest star would you most like to see back?

Which guest star you you most like to see back in S4?

• John Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vivica A. Fox

• Ricky Gervais

• Quentin Tarantino

• David Carradine

• Other

• Ethan Hawke

• Christian Slater

• Isabella Rossellini

• Total voters
ms.katejones said:
I want Ana Espinosa back.
[post="1031273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
per TV Guide, looks like you will get your wish. ;)

Paisley said:
Ummm...hello...why wasn't Lena (Irena) on the list?  I want her back, pronto, please!  ;)
[post="1037447"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thinks she wasn't on the list because she said she would never come back. I know, it is depressing. (n)

I think I should make a new poll without Quentin or Isabella, since they were more than just guest stars... lol Coz obviously everyone wants them back, since they have so much to do with the plot... :P ^_^

I wrote QT, bcuz he is the most likely,plus he is cute (to sark: "Your hair! That's cool!When'd you cut your hair?"-love that!!!) :D
but i think we will see more of isabella 2 and mayb vivian and also the guy who playes brill. so...

freaky said:
I wrote QT, bcuz he is the most likely,plus he is cute (to sark: "Your hair! That's cool!When'd you cut your hair?"-love that!!!) :D
but i think we will see more of isabella 2 and mayb vivian and also the guy who playes brill. so...
[post="1070805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think all these people should be back, too. I wanna find out how QT escaped the CIA and wouldn't it be cool to see spymommy kill katya for sleeping with Jack? (I know, I know, Lena won't come back, but I can dream right?) As for Brill, I think he has a lot more to reveal about Bill Vaughn and I'd love to see him again.

P.S. I still don't get how an old man like Brill managed to elude Sark, while Vaughn couldn't get away.

jems said:
i am supirsed at myself but i voted for Vivacia Fox - i just rewatched 3.21 and she was just awesome in it. (y)

i totally adore quentin but i really think fox would be a fantastic bad girl to have - much better than the wench that lauren is.  -_-

btw leslie - i edited ur poll to include the two you mentioned and rosssilini.  :smiley:
[post="837709"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I voted for Vivica A. Fox...she is just soooo good. I loved her in the two episodes she did. She was wonderful, and would make a good villain or sidekick.

Back