Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

which is the best

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by 007_JamesBond, Dec 7, 2002.

Tags:
  1. 007_JamesBond

007_JamesBond Rocket Ranger

original or miami

I think that the original is the best, still one of my fav shows on tv

what do you guys think of the show

2. Azhria Lilu

Azhria Lilu Rocket Ranger

the orig - hard to explain, but the first is just the best IMO :)

3. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Original show is better,
    Grissom is much better then the new character guy, and it has better cases and more killing stuff!

4. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

I liked CSI: a lil better than CSI: Miami. I love both of the shows though. Grissom is quite cool though. Watching CSI has certainly made me very interested in that field, if I were gonna go into it, I'd prolly be an expert in the ballistics field.

5. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Yeah, like I said they had better cases and characters in CSI Original.

6. 007_JamesBond

007_JamesBond Rocket Ranger

I agree too, Grisim is the best, he has such a style about him that is unmatched by the other guy

7. Fat Cat

Fat Cat Rocket Ranger

Definetly original...i don't know what it is about miami, i just can't watch it! LoL, i kind of think it's the actors...but w/e :)

8. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

yeah it is the actors!

9. g_woman711

g_woman711 Captain

I like the original much much better! I still watch CSI: Miami, but CSI: will always be the best. I like the characters on the original better...they just have more substance to them and are so much more likable! Horatio on Miami just drives me nuts, but Grissom is cool and likable. When Horatio makes those corny little jokes, they suck...but when Grissom does it they are at least amusing. And I think the cases in general are more interesting on the original.

Because of CSI: and some other shows I have become very interested in forensics. I am currently majoring in preforensic chemistry, and I hope to go work for the FBI or CIA someday.

10. XFiles_SpyGrl

XFiles_SpyGrl Scout

Which one has two hot guys and grissom?? oh, thats right, the ORIGINAL.
    nothing can compete w/ grissom.

11. GO Syd

GO Syd Rocket Ranger

definitly the original--the should have done it in new orleans instead of miami (bc of the theme song "new orleans o o o................."

12. g_woman711

g_woman711 Captain

They are rerunning CSI on TNN, so if any of you get that channel...

13. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Interesting. I like CSI Miami better, but I only tried CSI once, and it didn't really grab me (funny, because I'm into forensics). I already liked Caruso from way back when he was on NYPD Blue (stopped watching after he left ...) and I like Procter (Proctor?) from West Wing. (I'm kind of glad Delaney left, though.) So I guess I'm bucking the trend. But I'll be watching Miracles anyway when it comes on the air (David Greenwalt!) anyway.

14. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

the original is better cause the characters rocks and its not csi without grissom. :D

15. Syd-action2003

Syd-action2003 Captain

I Agree with Shakila, there's no CSI without Grissom. The original is better, Miami is not as hot like the original. I don't really like the characters in Miami, this is only my opinion, so if ur a big fan of the Miami...sorry! Original CSI is one of my fav. show other than ALias, Smallville and 24...and some reality shows!

16. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I just now really started watching the show, but I think I'll say original. And Syd_Action I just now started to get into 24 it's such a great show.

17. quietgirl27012

quietgirl27012 Rocket Ranger

THe original is so much better than Miami. Miami is okay, but they all look like they are models where the original has more regular looking people

18. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

i agree for some reason kaylee bugs me and like i said before their is no csi without grissom.

19. SydnVaughn4ever

SydnVaughn4ever Rocket Ranger

Definitely the original!!!! Like everyone said,it's not CSI w/o Grissom. And I don't know what it is about him,but he's the only older guy I've ever fallen in love with!!!! :love: I mean, I LOVE David James Elliot and Michael Vartan,but neither of them are as old as Grissom.... weird... LOL

20. g_woman711

g_woman711 Captain

Grissom is definitely an older guy you can fall in love with!