Season 3 Which kiss was better?

Which kiss scene was more satisfing to see?

• Sydney and Vaughn's omg we are gonna die kiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack and Irina's sister spur of the moment kiss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the syd/vaughn one, for some reason old people kissing isn't too um.... pretty? i personally think that syd/vaughn omg we're gonna die one is better. :P

I'd have to say the S/V kiss that was sweet.hey Victor Garber and Isabella Rossellini aren't that old and theres nothing wrong with them kissing

I personally loved the S/V kiss. It was great! I know that Victor Garber and Isabella Rossellini aren't that old. But it's still really...ewww... :blush:

As to the subject of middle-aged or older people kissing: open your minds or close your eyes. I'd be more offended to see a 60-something kiss a 20-something, an event which I'm subjected to all too often in the movies and told that it's sexy (Sean Connery, anyone?)--he could be her grandfather, for goodness sake. Meanwhile, I'd like to point out that Mr Vartan is old enough to be the father of many who post here and drool over him. OK? OK.

I think in this story, a lot of what makes the scene between Sydney and Vaughn more compelling is their circumstances--and most certainly not their age.
;)

It's not the age of Jack and Katya, but that he wasn't kissing Irina. He wasn't exactly cheating on her so to speak, but I still didn't enjoy it.

For the first time in a while, I actually enjoyed the S/V chemistry. It was finally worth paying attention to. It was a real story this time rather than just an angsty scene used as a tool to poke at viewers.

i totally loved the sid/vaughn kiss. but i gotta say that i was a little dissapointed that they didn't say anything about it. i wonder if lauren's gonna find out.

The S/V kiss was cool but Vaughn wasn't really participating. I got over the cheating part because I figured they both thought they were gonna die. But with Jack and Katya I loved the Kiss, better than S/V, but I couldn't help thinking that Irina's gonna be Pissed!!!

s/v was best :blush: but i laughed when katya kissed jack for irina and was shocked with the fullblown snog....like jack said who was that from?? :eek:

Definetly the Syd and Vaughn kiss! It was so sweet, :love: you could so see the love! I miss the moments like that! The Jack and Katya kiss was funny coz Jack was shocked! But definetly the S/V kiss!

umm i think vaughn and syd too i dunno it didn't seem right jack and katya i wish it was irina but i LOVED the syd/vaughn kiss it was soooooo cute and sad and awwwwww i loved it

With Kissing I suggest keep an open mind. What you think is icky is from what your parents and friends think combined with primitive instincts but not based on any deap down truth. Love is wonderful between older folks as well as young. And judge age differences by whether either person is being taken advantage of first before you condem.

S/V because that's mainly what i watch the show for, although Jack and Katya was pretty good, too...i just wish that it had been Jack/Irina.

I miss Syd and Vaugh moments like that.

I would say the S/V kiss hands down...now, if it had been Jack and Irina, S/V would have had some competition for the best kiss of the show! I enjoyed Jack and Katya's kiss, and Jack's reaction to it, but the two of them don't share the same kind of history as Syd and Vaughn and Jack and Irina, therefore, there wasn't as much emotion behind it. Unless, of course, we find out later that Katya is just Irina with plastic surgery or something...that would explain the more passionate kiss. But yeah, I'm going to go with the S/V kiss as the better kiss.

The s/v kiss because, like Alias-24-7-365 said, they have more history so there is more emotion, and hey, I am an s/v shipper! I thought the first "from Irina" kiss was cute, but I'd much rather see j/i than j/k. *sniffle* Lena, come back!*sniffle*

the Jack and Katya kiss was more like, "what the heck is going on?? where sis that come from"
The Sydney and Vaughn kiss was exciting...i mean come on!! is Sydney and Vaughn!!!!

S/V shipper all the way!!!!
That kiss was ............... so expected!!!!
Finally , he admits his feeling for her remained the same , and there is that chemistry between them that made the kiss pretty intense... :blush:

Back