Season 3 Which kiss was better?

Which kiss scene was more satisfing to see?

• Sydney and Vaughn's omg we are gonna die kiss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack and Irina's sister spur of the moment kiss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah if the 2nd kiss was from Irina too, then fine by me ;) if not  :confused:  :thinking:  :yikes:
I don't think the 2nd one was from Irina.
but I also think it doesn't mean anything, I don't see jack and Katya together...
If they were gonna give it a try Irina might kill her sister :lol:

Ummm no offense but the Jack/Katya kiss was a big shock. I mean I never expected "it" to happen so quickly. I dunno, I just don't like the whole idea if Jack with his "wife"'s sister... that's wrong.

I'm definitely for Syd and Vaughn though!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHA!

DIE LAUREN! DIE!!!

s/v, i don't know but i thought it was gross jack/katya kiss, i thought it was yuck, oh well
Ummm no offense but the Jack/Katya kiss was a big shock. I mean I never expected "it" to happen so quickly. I dunno, I just don't like the whole idea if Jack with his "wife"'s sister... that's wrong.
yeah but at least heir kiss had some passion in it. it wasn't gross it was passionate and a way better kiss then thew quick sorry excuse of a kiss with S/V.

I'm definitely for Syd and Vaughn though!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHA!

DIE LAUREN! DIE!!!
aww poor Lauren, she's vaughn's wife. shouldn't want her to die, he deserves that evil skank b*tch.

dragoneyes said:
Wait which actors profile is it that you thought was impressive?
My lips are sealed [not that you'd know him, anyway . . . ^_^ ]
;)

Soooooooooo hands down the S/V kiss, only because the kiss itself was more tender, and loving. That's my kinda kiss. The out of nowhere throw your tongue in someone elses' mouth kind of kiss is not so much my kind of kiss.

sssmckh said:
Soooooooooo hands down the S/V kiss, only because the kiss itself was more tender, and loving. That's my kinda kiss. The out of nowhere throw your tongue in someone elses' mouth kind of kiss is not so much my kind of kiss.
but it is soo much more interesting kiss.
the S/V one was a pathetic excuse for a kiss.

Vaughnsgal said:
However, I loved the kiss b/w Jack and Katya.  Go Jack!  Finally getting some lovin! 
While Jack is still the master of the poker face on the job, we've watched him learn to trust and show emotion - mostly with Syd, but there has been a little thawing, opening up, with other characters as well. Yes, Katya's second kiss surprised him, but watch the way he puts his arms around her - just for a moment, his guard is down and he's caught up in something "intoxicating." Whatever Katya's motives (power play, personal satisfaction, maybe she had a bet with Irina), it was a thrill to watch SpyDaddy lose the "daddy" part of his persona!

distinguishedcomposer said:
Vaughnsgal said:
However, I loved the kiss b/w Jack and Katya.  Go Jack!  Finally getting some lovin! 
While Jack is still the master of the poker face on the job, we've watched him learn to trust and show emotion - mostly with Syd, but there has been a little thawing, opening up, with other characters as well. Yes, Katya's second kiss surprised him, but watch the way he puts his arms around her - just for a moment, his guard is down and he's caught up in something "intoxicating." Whatever Katya's motives (power play, personal satisfaction, maybe she had a bet with Irina), it was a thrill to watch SpyDaddy lose the "daddy" part of his persona!

yeah, it was nice to see more of the 'man' than the 'daddy'. I don't want less Dad and Syd scenes, I just want more 'man' scenes too! Give Jack lots more episode time -- Jack centric eps rock hard.

the kiss was passioinate -- the suprise was shocking -- loved the looks on their faces :lol: I think Katya was just messing with his mind and ended up getting surprised herself

now, I want to see Jack get passionate with Irina

as far as 'technique' or whatever --- the elders had it going on!

Definatley Syd and Vaughn! They are so cute 2gether! I will be very dissapointed if they don't get back together! They are surely meant to be together.....

I thought the Jack/Katya kiss was delicious -- Both were caught off guard, and that just seems so unlike either of them! :D

The look on Jack's face after the kiss from Katya was priceless. And it was great becaue Katya seemed surprised by it too.

Much better than the sappy-no imagination-we're gonna die-S/V kiss (no offense S/V shippers...it was just way to predictable. We're gonna die...I guess we can kiss now...)

Give me some imagination! I'll take the Jack/Katya kiss over S/V anyday!!

The SV kiss!! it was sweet & tender I loved it!!!!! the otherkiss didn'tdo anything for me. (no ofense to those who liked it)

Back