Which Law & Order do you think is the best?

Which Law & Order do you think is the best?

• 1) Law & Order

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2) Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3) Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I haven't even watched Special Victim's unit yet, and did you know that the original Law & Order has been running for 13 seasons!!!! That's only one short of the Simpsons!
kylo4

SVU is the best
I never really got into the original and Criminal intent is irritating since Goren always solves the case in the first 10 mins and as a result his partner never has anything to do

Had to go with the original. I love all the L@O shows, though. If I had to choose, then I pick the original. Even with all of the cast changes, it is still a good show, and hasn't lost anything.

I have a question. In Criminal Intent, if D'Onofrio ever decides to leave the show, do you think it would last?

SVU! Hands down! Great cast...and better storylines. Except I wasn't too keen on the lastest episode I watched...they wanted you to vote on the verdict. errrr...:blink:

I like the original Law And Order best, followed by SVU and then Criminal Intent(which I've only seen a few times).

I don't get to watch any of the three regularly. I wish I could, but I just don't have the time.

Definelty SVU. You can't beat Ice-T man laugh.gif. All the other charecters rock too.

I agree. Except for the Ice-T bit. Unless you were being sarcastic, and im just too much of a dumb ass to see that.

I severely dislike Criminal Intent just because of Goran (sp?) alone. MAN he annoys me.

Back