Which Law & Order do you think is the best?

Which Law & Order do you think is the best?

• 1) Law & Order

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 2) Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3) Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SVU is my fav. I just really like the episodes they come up with. Christopher Meloni and Mariska Hargitay are my fav. on the show. It is a really good show and i can't get enough of it.

My favorite is Criminal Intent. I can't watch it on USA, so I have to wait until NBC shows reruns. Unfortunately, they haven't been very consistent this summer about when they show it and I missed almost all of them this season. Last I saw, Bobby pulled open his desk drawer and found a dead rat. So, I'm still hanging.

I like Alex a lot, too. I really like them as partners. I prefer Jamey Sheridan as Captain, though. I liked D.A. Carver, too, although I don't mind the focus being on the detectives now.

I have caught a few minutes of Jeff Goldblum episodes this season. They look promising. I like Julianne Nicholson. I liked Annabella Sciorra. I don't know why they got rid of her. They can't seem to hang on to a second female detective. I hope they keep Julianne.

I have watched the original now and then over the years, whenever I happened to catch it. It's always been enjoyable and I like Sam Waterston, but it's never managed to hook me enough to tune in regularly. I do like the two new lawyers. I miss Jerry Orbach, but the new detectives are fine.

SVU is okay, but I rarely watch it.

Back