Which movie superhero would win?

Which superhero would win in a knock-down, drag-out, no-holds-barred fight?

• Superman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Wolverine from X-men

• Daredevil

• Hulk

• Spiderman

• Total voters
well there's a difference between who I want to win and who I think would win. Superman can fly and he has the strength, so I have to go with him.

Superman -- Rim Stinger with allergies

Batman -- This man with beat up so many ways its not funny, he's smart, can CAN fight he'd cut your arm off and beat you with the sloppy end just to teach you a lesson

Wolverine from X-men -- again he's a really overrated charactor, he has claws w00t for him

Daredevil -- Despite him being my favourite Marvel charactor I dont thnk he's win, he'd put up a helluva fight man

Hulk -- man, Bats would KICK his big jade arse

Spiderman -- small and snap like a twig

Wolverine if I was a guy hehe totally strong and I just love his attitude

But Im a girl so -ROGUE!!!! she is totally the coolest her one bad part is that she cant touch anyone but hey I dont care..shes strong and can fly and she has that hot cajun hehe

Has anyone read THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS? Batman BEATS Superman, I men he really kick his ass. Batman is the clear winner here

Gendo said:
Has anyone read THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS? Batman BEATS Superman, I men he really kick his ass. Batman is the clear winner here
I doubt that would ever happen... Batman's nothing without his little grappling hook and other toys :lol: .

I love the fact that everyone disregard's batman without have ever reading comics like DARK KNIGHT RETURNS, DEATH IN THE FAMILY, DK2, NO MANS LAND etc etc.....

As I mentioned above, Batman beat superman. BATMAN BEAT SUPERMAN in the Dark Knight Returns, really really awesome read. Too bad no one here read it because it is one of this graphic novels which raised the bar that much more. Frank Millar's a genious

I'd like to see Spidey and Batty fight it out! That would be sooo awesome! Superman doesn't even have equipment! All he has is the cape :rolleyes:

Batmobile man!!!!!

batman well BATWOMAN cause well i mean he's the only one who is NORMAL and has a weakness being a human i mean all the rest have a bizare weakness like superman with krptonite Wolverine with magento's bending power Daredevil with the loud noises Hulk with bad ratings LOL sry had to say that one and Spiderman i dunno forgot about him i think his spidy senses sometimes backfire

Back