Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sark

• weise

• marshall

• Total voters
I have to say Sark, and no offense to anyone who loves him. I just don't see any real point to his character. Sloane is the real bad guy as far as I'm concerned, and he adds to the plot. He actually does something. I dunno, I just hate Sark.

Id have to day Sloane because hes a conniving little short jerk of a man. :P
I was surprised that I didnt see Kendall on there. weird...

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Id have to day Sloane because hes a conniving little short jerk of a man. :P
I was surprised that I didnt see Kendall on there. weird...
kendall...the man we all love to hate...but he makes the show interesting

I love Francie, but I hate Francie 2
The person I hate the most wasn't up there...I hated Noah for one and also Anna Espinosa.

i hate three people on the show and wish they would all die but then there would be no conflict on the show!LOL, but here they are in order:
1. sloane-cant stand him and i screamed as if i were sydney(bc she couldnt!) wehn he kissed her in firebomb, the nerve of him!!!
2. evil francie-just plain creepy and annoying, i hope she dies soon!lol-im so mean!
3. kendall-in jacks words ethically he's an @##!lol-and he isnt even up there!

Victoria King said:
i hate three people on the show and wish they would all die but then there would be no conflict on the show!LOL, but here they are in order:
1. sloane-cant stand him and i screamed as if i were sydney(bc she couldnt!) wehn he kissed her in firebomb, the nerve of him!!!
2. evil francie-just plain creepy and annoying, i hope she dies soon!lol-im so mean!
3. kendall-in jacks words ethically he's an @##!lol-and he isnt even up there!
i totally agree. they better figure out about francie soon or i'm gonna scream

I picked Sloane - but I hate Sark and the evil Francie too ! I wasn't really sure if by Francie they meant the evil one.....

ok i absolutely hate francie!!! or shall i say freplica. which is wat im calling her now... shes so evil.

Back