Which room would you prefer?

What would be your choice for a room theme at Alias summer camp?

• CIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SD-6

• Syd's appartment

• Sloans villa

• Irina's cell

• Personal Jet

• other (please state your other)

• Total voters
i voted sd-6...it's an imaginary place so i think you can have fun with it. that is, if you're talking about like a common room or something. if it were my own living quarters, i'd have to say syd's apt. i'd want to live like her!

i chose irina's cell!call me weird!lol, but i think it would be fun to be in her cell and just sit there and meditate plus there is no furniture!LOL!!!many ppl have told me that i should go there so i think that will be my room!i call the top bunk!hahaha!

SD-6 BECAUSE THEY OULD HAVE GADGETS ALEADY THERE
AND A TAINING ROOMS ( LIKE SHOOTING ROOMS!!!)
BUT SYDS STUFF IN HER APARTMENT

I guess it kinda depends on what you'd go for, comfort or, well, coolness. I totally agree on the gadgets thing!
Marshall's so cute! (not like hot but adorable)

I chose syd's apartment for praticality reasons. It looks real comfy and homey. Irina's cell would be my second choice. It honestly seems really kewl...long as I get a matress I'm happy. Its like a very nice prison cell. The CIA or SD-6 doesn't seem very confertable to live in...too many people walking around. Personnal jet...lots of jet lag. Slone's villa is really nice, but I still like cozy apartments.

is anyone else having trouble getting in to this webpage? I keep getting this "too many connections" thing. so?

Hee, hee, whenever people say "Freplica" it makes me laugh :D

Back