Which room would you prefer?

What would be your choice for a room theme at Alias summer camp?

• CIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SD-6

• Syd's appartment

• Sloans villa

• Irina's cell

• Personal Jet

• other (please state your other)

• Total voters
I voted for other before I saw Syd's apartment. Darn, oh well, it's too late to change my vote now.
kylo4

i don't know who started this topic, but it's an amazing idea!!!!!! thhere'd be so many people in that summer camp they'd have to make it spring-fall and winter also so that everyone could go!!!

Caro said:
i don't know who started this topic, but it's an amazing idea!!!!!! thhere'd be so many people in that summer camp they'd have to make it spring-fall and winter also so that everyone could go!!!
hee hee. I started this one but it's a branch from somebody else's idea. but I know what you mean!!!! it'd have to be alias boarding school!!! but for all ages... and no one'd ever leave!

I keep telling people that someone really seriously needs to start this up! :D it'd be AWESOME!!!!

;) I'd LIVE there!!!

off topic: spunkyspy I LOVE your sig!!! I'm attempting to make myself one... :rolleyes: heh, not uh to good... ^_^ ok well, yeah the cia'd be kinda boring but it'd be cool to be like "hey, I'm standing in the cia..."

:smiley:

I think a personal alias themed jet would be really awesome! not only could you have all the comforts of alias (hee hee LMAO dee03, "no batteries required!" :lol:smiley: but you'd get to go cool places! well, I guess if it was actually a room at alias summer camp you wouldn't get to go anywhere but...alias summer camp!!! so that'd be cool enough for me!

;)

p.s. I'm making summer plans right now and the other day I was like "wait...there isn't actually an alias summer camp, is there?" I was very sad. :(

:smiley:

I chose Sloane's villa just because it's so beautiful and looks like a nice place to live. But minus the Sloane!

Vicky :smiley:

syd's appartment
actually, i would settle for just the closet and some of the furniture
her wardrobe is great and the furniture just looks so comfortable

Back